What I want the new album to sound like

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Strato Edge

War Child
I want the new album to have the "Electrical Storm", Million Dollar Hotel soundtrack feel. "The Ground Beneath Her Feet", "Stateless", that's basically the ATYCLB vibe with harder guitar sounds. To me, that would be awesome :)

Back to the basics...Guitar...Bass...Drums...Vocals...I can't wait!

yes, the basic and simple always is good, although I also like the experimental part

It doesn't sound like they will be too "experimental", but I would take anything.

:yes:

I also thought of that sound as U2's next option.

From what we're hearing it may be more like Always - more basic.

I want the new album to sound like the last 30 seconds of Beautiful Day, First 20 seconds of New Years Day, the mid 30 seconds of Dirty Day, the 13 second bridge of Las Night on Earth and those 20 seconds of Electrical Storm when that duck starts quacking beneath The Edge's solo, and yeah first second of Seconds.

ishkash said:
I want the new album to sound like the last 30 seconds of Beautiful Day, First 20 seconds of New Years Day, the mid 30 seconds of Dirty Day, the 13 second bridge of Las Night on Earth and those 20 seconds of Electrical Storm when that duck starts quacking beneath The Edge's solo, and yeah first second of Seconds.
Ishkash, you kill me, man :laugh:

I'm so desperate to be challenged and taken to a higher level by new music, the album can sound like anything. Because as long as it's U2, it'll challenge and take me to a higher place. I'm not too concerned with how it sounds, but rather how soon I can get my hands on it!!

Back
Top Bottom