What I love about Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

trevster2k

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I love his humanity and his multiple personas, and I'm not talking about Macphisto.:wink:

Sometimes he acts like a pompous arrogant rockstar making ridiculous remarks about his wealth and success.

Other times he is a fierce educated crusader for human rights and equality with an unabashed passion for doing what's right, come hell or high water.

On other occasions, he is a man of great humility who never puts himself above others despite his or the band's achievements.

We have seen him as a loving husband, doting father and wounded son.

Many famous people have a public persona to hide behind but Bono has allowed his fans to witness the different facets of his life, up's and downs, just like a normal person.

yES, he seems such a humble guy, with a big heart and an impressive sincerity.
I like his way of getting in touch with people, his affection for the fans, his caring for what's going on in the world.
And his devotion for his wonderful family.

He's a lovely guy!

And one of the sexiest man on earth (oh that chin!!)

You said it, trevster - I didn't.

I just want that clear for the record. :lmao:

Although, I completely agree.

:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

pffft. don't lie, we know it's another one of your french terrorist tactics :down:

I love how he's just BONO! He doesn't pretend to be someone he's not. Hold such a tremendous amount of respect for him. Not only is he an incredible musician but he's such a sweet loving guy. Love how his fans are important to him and how he's such a devoted loving father and husband. Really what is there not to love about Bono? lol.

Oops I never do that right, trying again..

WalkOnLyrics.jpg

I love the way he eats an apple and steals people's luggage in the Beautiful Day video...:cool:

What Trevster said was right on. He's an original of the species, and seemingly a good father, husband, etc. I want to be a mini-Bono, but taller.

Well said tiny dancer.
I also like the way he wears his shirts slighty unbuttoned:drool:
He has a cute bottom too.:giggle:

I get kinda annoyed when he's really arrogant. Like that part on the Chicago DVD, in City of Blinding Lights. Watch him near the end of the song. And when he pulls the boy onstage and says something like "my name is Paul, but everyone calls me Bono". You could tell so easily that he was just putting on a big act to look like a great guy. Blaahhh makes me wanna puke.

He think he's soooo hot and it makes me want to slap him. That's one of the reasons I liked Slane so much better.

Back
Top Bottom