what does bono say before streets?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Actually I think that it was
"goodeveningeveryonelarryandidecidedtoweartheseshirtsbecauseedgekeepsgoingontheinternetandlookingataplacecalledplebaandelizabethadamsaysthatyoucanhavethesepantsafterwearedoneihopet hatidontgetelevationinfrontofallthesepeopl"

no you silly females. its more like this: 'coachbellicheckadamandlarrynoticedthatifyourun2wideoutsalongtheramsweaksidetheywilldropintoacover2andbradyshouldbeabletodelivertheballtoanopendeep!'

------------------
i am ready to communicate with you

Originally posted by kobayashi:
no you silly females. its more like this: 'coachbellicheckadamandlarrynoticedthatifyourun2wideoutsalongtheramsweaksidetheywilldropintoacover2andbradyshouldbeabletodelivertheballtoanopendeep!'

laughin my BOLLOCKS off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm laughing pretty hard at the mumblings too!

What he actually says is from Psalm 51:15, which he quotes twice:

"O Lord, open my lips, and my mouth shall show forth Your praise."

------------------
"There's a lot of real rubbish going on about new music & old music, can I just say we play U2 music? Is that OK?" - Bono, Us Festival 5/30/83

[This message has been edited by BostonAnne (edited 02-04-2002).]

Originally posted by BostonAnne:
I'm laughing pretty hard at the mumblings too!

What he actually says is from Psalm 51:15, which he quotes twice:

"O Lord, open my lips, and my mouth shall show forth Your praise."

Thanks Anne!

ps:
Your comment made it to U2Guatemala...He's watching.
biggrin.gif

thanks for the info anne!
smile.gif

BoNo ROCKS!

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*
she is the dreamer, she's imagination...

Heaven on earth, we need it now...
I didn't know that is what he said.
Quite shaken me up rreally, over the past couple of weeks over 50 Afghani refugees sewed their lips together in a hunger protest, to draw attention tot heir plight in Australia. heavy heavy heavy stuff
we all praise the Lord in our own way...
frown.gif

I liked kobyashi's version. I actually really enjoyed the first and last quarter of the NFL game I saw. Odd game, but geez what a finish.And
YAAAAAAAAAY U2, good set guys, nice togs
smile.gif
can't believe the reaction to the drummers shirt rotfl...they were called fish net shirts back in my day, the harry hotwheels rocker type guys wore them..lol.go larry.My sister painted me a t shirt like edge was wearing when I was about 12. I've never stopped wearing butterflies on my clothes. cool indeed edge.
They're a great little 4 piece band imho.

Back
Top Bottom