What do you think of my U2 playlist?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

goincommando

The Fly
Alright, made a playlist a couple days ago, and yes it's a little big, but I think it's pretty damn good.

1. Seconds - War
2. Mysterious Ways - Achtung Baby
3. Bullet the Blue Sky - Joshua Tree
4. Pride (In the Name of Love) - Unforgettable Fire
5. Unforgettable Fire - Unforgettable Fire
6. One - Achtung Baby
7. In God's Country - Joshua Tree
8. Bad - Unforgettable Fire
9. All Because of You - How to Dismantle an A-Bomb
10. With or Without You - Joshua Tree
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday - War
12. An Cat Dubh - Boy
13. Into the Heart - Boy
14. Original of the Species - How to Dismantle an A-Bomb
15. Where the Streets Have No Name - Joshua Tree
16. Drowning Man - War
17. Running to Stand Still - Joshua Tree
18. New Years Day - War
19. Out of Control - Boy
20. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses - Achtung Baby
21. Miracle Drug - How to Dismantle an A-Bomb
22. Until the End of the World - Achtung Baby
23. I Will Follow - Boy
24. Twilight - Boy
25. Yaweh - How to Dismantle an A-Bomb
26. 40 - War

a little big?!

i have 1 u2 playlist that currently has 420 songs, by aplhabetic order, and the time totals 32:55:10 and is 2.46 GB. there are about 20 songs i havent put on there yet, due to laziness.

Last edited:
goincommando said:
Don't want to go too overboard with one album.
I honestly can't really listen to just a few songs of that album...each song furthers the next song or completes the last song....i dunno, i just find it difficult to listen to just EBTTRT for instance without having first listened to Zoo Station...even One is incomplete without the other songs

doesn't really flow at all and there's slightly too many songs for one sitting, perhaps if you split it into two parts and re-arranged each list?

You have nothing from October, no singles, no B-sides. Needs more variety. But ending with Yahweh-->"40" is good.

How can a list of U2 songs THAT long not include Electric Co from UABRS??? It's in the Top 5 all-time, if you ask me.

starsgoblue said:
I follow the Hi Fidelity rules in making my playlists personally

Exactly. Fast/heavy song, faster/heavier song, then slow things down for track 3

Note that the albums on the list are the albums I own, and I chose not to add any B-sides just for continuity. I used to put together playlists by listening to each of them thouroughly and thinking out my choices like most of you are basing your critizims, this I literally threw together by placing my fav 4 or 5 songs from the albums and doing a little shuffle. From the results of no effort I think this is a very good outcome.

Back
Top Bottom