What do you see in you mind's eye during Miracle Drug?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

davexl

The Fly
While we wait... What do you see in your mind's eye when you hear the Miracle drug snippet?

I see a ghostly couple dressed in white in a foggy swamp, as I swoop and fly around :coocoo:

PS - I can totally tune out the spaniards by now, but the waves work! :confused:

PPS- no one does flying songs like U2 :dance:

AussieU2fanman said:

:lmao:

I just realized how funny this is. It's even funnier because I ruined a perfectly serious\legit thread. Ahh I love it :D

Do you think I find it funny?

Look at my number of posts ffs.

I know you like Miracle Drug and yet you trash my thread?

Make it right.

AussieU2fanman said:
I wonder how many NEW enemies I've made after this.......:hmm:

*burns an effigy of Fanman with multiple unidentified Interferencers*

Does that answer your question?

(Oh, and to answer the initial question of the thread, I see the cover of The Unforgettable Fire or one of the landscapes normally conjured up by the song UF.)

Aardvark747 said:
I knew it would be SOMETHING to do with the UF Axver!:wink:

What can I say? I'm an addict.

*heads off to have daily UF fix*

Ive havnt heard any songs but vrtigo yet. im a patient person-

have ya ever heard the song turbo lover by judas priest...
when i was young i thought - man this is one great tune...but then years later ...after i heard that rob was gay it changed my whole perspective.- its still a great song - but the meaning is just different somehow.

I laughed when i read aussie fanman's post...thats just what kind of sick person i am- i cant help it

AussieU2fanman said:

:lmao:

I just realized how funny this is. It's even funnier because I ruined a perfectly serious\legit thread. Ahh I love it :D

Let's get this thread back on topic in a serious discussion. Otherwise, this thread will just be closed. I don't like that someone derives amusement from ruining a legit thread. Like I said, it happens sometimes, but please don't set out to do such a thing.

For some reason I think of the beach at evening time, when it's almost dark out.

Gee I wonder why I think of the beach when I hear t :|

And also it's a love song to me, I don't think of it in the AIDS context.

I know he says it's about Chris Nolan, but it has a VERY romantic tone to it. It can be about a romance, AIDS, or Chris - the parapalegic

I think of Steve Lillywhite turning over the master tapes for some final production with some Spanish fellows, who mix in some spoken word stanzas and some 'earthly' tones.

I think of the beach and there is a white palace next to it and i picture bono singing in this white palace *dont know why*

Sometimes i picture a panadol however.

AussieU2fanman said:

City of Blinding eyes is 2 lesbians.

LoL.....when i think of MIRACLE, i start to think of those pics of JH in pleba....she is amazing...but herco and tomer caused the thread to be closed....bastards! She aint really a drug though

Back
Top Bottom