What do you do when you want to get into U2 mode?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Utoo

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
- Listen to an album? Which?
- Listen to a bootleg? What show?
- Watch a dvd/vhs/bootleg?
- Put on some shades?
- Save Africa?

How do you get fired up U2-wise?

Save Africa ... :lol:

I've done multiple things - listened to one of my favorite CDs on high volume, danced around my living room to the Slane DVD .... depends on my mood.

watching Boston while I mastur...

:shifty:

ahahahahah, sorry

I don't know... I supose I really get in U2 mode fro real when a new album is about to come out, comes out, I listen to it, then the tour, the bootlegs, the setlist parties...

the rest of the time is some U2... sometimes NO U2...

i listen to U2 by theme...some days I wanna listen to hard rockers, some days I wanna listen to just acoustic songs, some days I listen to all the love songs, or all the political songs, just my thing...

Usually, I like to start by listening to some of the softer songs I love, like Scarlet, Mothers of the Disappeared, The First Time...

What to do to get into U2 mode?

Well, I sometimes rather need a way to get out of U2 mode :wink:

But I can't, I'm constantly in. :)

I find it very difficult to get out of U2 mode. Normally takes something like an allday drinking session or a bad case of the man flu to make me sleep all day.

I don't really ever "want" to get into U2 mode. I'm either in it or I'm not :wink:

posting on here helps... reading U2 by U2 or some other U2 thing... listening to whatever songs I have a hankering for (half the time that's Pop)... watch a show or music videos if I'm really in full U2 mode, but I haven't been that way for awhile. I'm not as in to U2 lately. I'm sure this will change once a new album is closer.

U2Man said:
listen to coldplay.

:lol: That actually works, believe it or not! Listening to something that sounds like U2 but isn't as good makes me want the real stuff real bad. :crack:

I get into U2 mode when I watch/read/listen to something I haven't watched/read/listened to for a long time. But I really get into them when there's something new coming out. A really good interview does the trick sometimes. We haven't had one of those for a long time. And I mean a band-related interview.

Listening to One makes me so happy or the bootleg to the concert I went to in Gothenburg 2005. Or watch a dvd^^ Or just think/talk about U2 :p Or sing U2 songs iiee Or read a U2 book etc etc XD

If it's quiet U2 mode I smoke vanilla cigarillo and watch Heartland and Bad from Rattle and Hum.

If it's LOUD (I mean very loud) U2 mode I turn on Until The End Of The World from Slane Castle '01 and completely loose myself in it.

:]

Back
Top Bottom