What do U have in common w/

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I share a initial with Larry (my name is luisa) and a birthday with one of his daughters, Anya I think (I was born on february 8th). But obviously not the year. :)

I theoretically could have been born on Bono's (25th) birthday. My mother saw the doctor that day (Friday) but they decided not to do the not-quite-emergency C-section until Monday :p

My favourite cousin shares Adam's birthday.

My eyes are the exact same shade of green as The Edge's.

That's all I've got :shrug:

My eyes are green, like Edge's
I was born in October, same month as Larry

That's all I can think of :lol:

My aunt has the same birthday as Bono.
My college roommate has the same birthday as Larry.
Most of my family are Pisces.
My eyes are the same color as Larry's.
My friend's two daughters are the same age as Bono's two sons.

I was born in October (as Larry)
I play bass (as Adam)
my best friend's father was born May 10, 1960

I lived in africa years ago, Bono's been to africa
I read that Ali once said she wishes she had become a nurse at one time, & I became a nurse not too long ago
I have 4 kids, Bono and Ali have 4 kids
I don't play guitar very well, ............ self-explanatory :wink:

Ali wanted to be a nurse, I also did, before changing to journalism...which Bono said he would do if he weren't a rock star, in Rollling Stone...I was ecstatic!
Ali got master's in sociology, I'm a sociology minor, pretty cool fact after I found that out.
We both have brown eyes, lol...

they have a song called Fourth Of July - my daughter was born on the 4th Of July.

I have the same birth month as Bono (May), and we were all born in the same decade (the 60s) :wink:

Lila64 said:
they have a song called Fourth Of July - my daughter was born on the 4th Of July.

I have the same birth month as Bono (May), and we were all born in the same decade (the 60s) :wink:

Then I could add born in the 60's to my list too, theres a few birthdays around that are the same too.

0248.gif

Back
Top Bottom