What do they mean "possible release"?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropa16

The Fly
Like, Oh my God, does this mean that they might release something? Does it depend on Adam living the group? Larry Leaving, Edge being Jealous of Bono and deciding not to play anymore? It's well known fact that Larry and Bono don't get along and that Edge hates larry (see Boston DVD) and Adam is being pressured to convert to Christianity so I wouldn't be surprised if what they release is the greatest hits and then they will break up!!!!

P.S. This is meant to rile up all the "U2 ARE BREAKING UP, OH MY GOD,IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" people. Relax guys, U2 isn't going anywhere and even if they do, there are far more important things to worry about.

you see, the release of the new material DEPENDS on whether adam breaks up with courtney cox or not....

LMAO!!!

*whew* thank GOD for official statements! rumors are a nightmare!!! (although they can be fun, too!)
wink.gif

Originally posted by zooropa16:

P.S. This is meant to rile up all the "U2 ARE BREAKING UP, OH MY GOD,IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" people. Relax guys, U2 isn't going anywhere and even if they do, there are far more important things to worry about.

Or rile up the people who are for condensed threads and topics.

Originally posted by *Ally*:
you see, the release of the new material DEPENDS on whether adam breaks up with courtney cox or not....
He'll dump her when he realizes she wears Depends.
eek.gif

------------------
The joker is the best card.

Gotta love sarcasm!!!

------------------
What are we going to do now It's all been said,
No new ideas in the house and Every book has been read....

Back
Top Bottom