What do i hate???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pero

Refugee
I was watching VH1 Legends U2 and my mother called me, and talked to me for 5 minutes.
Similar thing happened during last few weeks.
Icouldn't hear Sometimes till the end because of:
-cleaning the table
-throwing out the garbage

I know i can hear it whenever, but always when i'm in the mood, i can't do what i want. Damn you Murphy!!!

lol! True. :lol: I love U2 but I'd never put them ahead of my own Mum!

While we're talking about disliking things... does anyone else find trolls really irritating? A perfectly innocent question...................

Last edited:
Trolls aren't so much irritating, just kinda scary. Those beady eyes, brightly coloured flourescent hair that sticks straight up, jewel in the belly button, and sometimes they have no clothes on.

:ohmy:

thrillme said:
Trolls aren't so much irritating, just kinda scary. Those beady eyes, brightly coloured flourescent hair that sticks straight up, jewel in the belly button, and sometimes they have no clothes on.

:ohmy:

When I was a little kid we had a set of trolls we'd always get out at Christmas. So we'd have the creche and the trolls. Not quite sure what the purpose of the Christmas trolls was, but damn those things were fun to play with.... So, all in all, I rather like trolls.

:wink:

The mother of a former boyfriend of mine used to collect trolls. They looked like the toy trolls... apart from being made out of stone. Very scary. :ohmy:

indra said:

When I was a little kid we had a set of trolls we'd always get out at Christmas. So we'd have the creche and the trolls. Not quite sure what the purpose of the Christmas trolls was, but damn those things were fun to play with.... So, all in all, I rather like trolls.

:wink:

Actually, the hair was the only thing I liked about them, try to make different hairstyles, but those scarey eyes! ;)

biff said:

Yep! It was the strangest thing. The Christmas trolls. Hey, it seemed normal to me, it's just when looking back I see how weird it was. They were these wooden trolls, and we had maybe 12 - 15 of 'em. After Christmas we'd carefully wrap them back up and put them away.

Maybe the whole playing with trolls thing scarred me for life.... :ohmy:

Pero said:
I was watching VH1 Legends U2 and my mother called me, and talked to me for 5 minutes.
Similar thing happened during last few weeks.
Icouldn't hear Sometimes till the end because of:
-cleaning the table
-throwing out the garbage

You could always do your chores BEFORE you watch the tv. lol.

Just a suggestion.

Re: Re: What do i hate???

beli said:

Just a suggestion.

We can tell you're a mom! :D

Re: Re: What do i hate???

beli said:

Just a suggestion.

Just what I was thinking. Or....do your mum a fave and do them without her having to pester you.

It's 2am on a Saturday night and I just finished cleaning the kitchen AND the bathroom (I'm talking mopping the floor, sponging the sink, scrubbing the toilet cleaning!)

Back
Top Bottom