What did you eat for your Christmas meal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Duck.
tongue.gif

------------------
The future is so predictable the past is too uncomfortable

[This message has been edited by LarryMullen's_POPAngel (edited 12-26-2001).]

haha. well at noon I ate a Christmas buffet at the Hilton... it was huge... I ate way too much and couldn't eat for the rest of the day! They had prime rib, cajun potatoes, cajun beans, shrimp cocktail, gumbo, turkey, chicken, rice dressing, cheeses, etc etc cheesecake for dessert... you get the idea!

Originally posted by Achtung_Bebe:
haha. well at noon I ate a Christmas buffet at the Hilton... it was huge... I ate way too much and couldn't eat for the rest of the day! They had prime rib, cajun potatoes, cajun beans, shrimp cocktail, gumbo, turkey, chicken, rice dressing, cheeses, etc etc cheesecake for dessert... you get the idea!

That sounds really good. At least you didn't drink on an empty stomach.
wink.gif

------------------
THE DUCK HAS DIED

Originally posted by Ana:
TAMALES AND BEANS! *mouth gets watery*
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"Brian Eno is trying to prevent me from downloading an MP3 of Bono having an orgasm!!" ~Echo~

"Get me the Bean Giant!" ~Houdini~

Christmas day where I live was so unbelievably hot, so anyone would of been mad to have cooked a warm dinner, so where I was we all hung by the pool and ate prawns(shrimp) naturally- you know, rip the head off and peel them and then drip some lemon juice on them- YUM!!! and we had nice salads and I drank a bottle of champagne
smile.gif

I had a variety of traditional Mexican dishes..I ate a lil of everything.

But I had blue berry pie with whip cream for desert! YUM!

------------------
I wish I was a sentimental ornament you hung on the Christmas tree....
I wish I was the star that went on top.

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

I had cabbage rolls, mashed potatoes, corn, roast beef, and the best gravy ever... actually everything was really really really good. so i ate too much. but that's supposed to happen on christmas right?

Ham, carrots (I hate cooked carrots, but I didn't want to be rude), mashed potatoes, deviled eggs...ummm...rolls...and...German chocolate cake...and something else...uh...I don't know.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

I had turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce, carrots, and rolls.

MMMMmmmmnnn, why didn't I bring leftovers for lunch today??? I don't feel like mickey dee's....

Baked chicken, mashed potatoes, baked Maccoroni with three layers of cheddar, green beans, and HONEY BUTTER ROLLS! I LOVE HONEY BUTTER! No dessert though, but I don't really care cuz after dinner we went to see the Fellowship of the Ring, which was my third time, and that was SWEET enough to make up for dessert. Besides I don't eat much on holidays.

started off with a traditional italian festival salad (lettuce, olives, pomegranite seeds, and orange slices- it sounds strange but it's delicious). then the pasta dish- this year it was gnocchi with gorgonzola sauce. next up was filet mignon, roasted potatoes, and broccoli. for dessert, there was italian creme pie, cheesecake, and chocolate cake.

as if you couldn't tell, i am italian.
smile.gif

Christmas Eve I made a Nicaraguan dish, "relleno", rice, roll and Flan, it was delicious!
On Christmas we went to my hubby's side of the family and had ham, potatoes, vegetables, two kind of salads, apple pie, blackbottom pie(I know, it sounds weird but it's the best
smile.gif
), Kalhua pie and homemade candy...Yikes, and I was wondering why my face is rounder!
eek.gif

Nica Mom, now I'm hungry! Even though I can't taste anything cause I'm sick, now I'm craving some pie! Cherry pie... pecan pie Oh yum....

------------------
Nothing changes on new year's day...
On new year's day...
I will be with you again
I will be with you again....

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Back
Top Bottom