What Camera Did You Watch For The Webcast?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
I checked out all of the cams for a few, but I basically just used the Bono Cam.
smile.gif

------------------
"But you take what you can get,
Cuz it's all that you can find,
But you know there's something more,
Tonight, tonight, tonight...

stage. It was on Bono a fair bit too.

------------------
You give it all but I want more

My cam was on Bono but I didnt really watch.... too busy doing 1,345 other things.

Bono from what I saw, it came and went so many times. It's timed out on me again. Bono was so cute, even if he was frozen for several seconds at a time, and the sound did not go with the pic, the real player was really weird. I feel lucky to have seen as much as I did.

Originally posted by Bonochick:
I checked out all of the cams for a few, but I basically just used the Bono Cam.
smile.gif

Same here! I was on stage for most of it, but stayed on Bono cam though out!
smile.gif

------------------
"Were one but we're not the same... some us like the POP LOOK!" - ME!

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

I had the stage cam too! Tried to get the Bono and smash cam a few times, but to no avail...

Bono and Stage cam mostly, although during SBS and then later for WOWY I had the Adam cam

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Irish people are like Texans" -Bono, 4-3-01

What would Jesus Not do?

Bono cam for me had better picture quality although the feed was a bit behind at least it was synched. My roomate left 15 mins. into the concert so I turned on the stage cam on her comp, I wanted to see smash but the quality wasn't too good for some odd reason and it was too cluttered for me.

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

I went for the audio only option since I needed to grade some exams. I'm surprised it worked so well.

I watched the "nothing cam" aka audio feed only.

Though, I must say I'm curious whether there's anyone out there who spent the whole time on the Larry cam. Poor Larry must have really been suffering to think someone could be watching his face up close the entire time.

------------------
you've got the right shoes to get you through the night

Originally posted by u2zed:

Poor Larry must have really been suffering to think someone could be watching his face up close the entire time.

Face?

I was trying to check out his man cleavage the whole time!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"But you take what you can get,
Cuz it's all that you can find,
But you know there's something more,
Tonight, tonight, tonight...

StageCam mostly.
EdgeCam or AdamCam on the occasion.

WHAT A BRILLIANT CONCERT!
eek.gif

------------------
Hip Pontiff of Sparkyism

"Bass guitar.. born to have it.. and have it he shall" - Bono, Slane 2

SlipStream Soul

My computer sucked, so went to my cousins to use her computer. I stayed with the stage cam. Also did see Bono and Adam cam but preferred the total view of the stage. Also my cousin wanted to see Larry so we used his cam for a couple of songs. Also got great audio so I'm happy!!!

I watched the stage cam the whole time, sound and pic quality were excellent, but a few complaints. The picture was a good second or more behind the sound. FOr some reason, the camera lingered on Bono's shoes for like three minutes at one point! It should have pulled back sometimes to see the whole show--I think I saw Adam and Larry about twice each, it was almost all Bono. And before the show the camera was doing closeups on girl's breasts and rears!!
eek.gif

But...it was a great show (though a teeny bit short) and the quality was really excellent for a webcast.

------------------
Be a world, child, form a circle
Before we all go under

yeah that was funny about the bonoshoecam, he then went on his jacket for a while. That was riveting.

for some before the show they were filming peoples t shirts in the crowd. straaanngeeee...

I stayed on the stage cam the whole time. I was afraid to lose my connection if I switched back and forth. Didn't want to chance it.

I stayed on the Bonocam from the very start, I am amazed at how well it came in on my computer, it didn't crash even once!
biggrin.gif

I really enjoyed that Bonocam, just went to see if I could watch it again, but no luck!

I used stage cam. I got on just about when they were finishing Stuck, then just as they went into NY, the STUPID, and I do mean STUPID, Real Player froze and said "Rebuffering". After that point I was not able to get back connected.
frown.gif

Well I saw Larry's cam for half the concert...he scratched his nose a few times, I saw him drinking juice, and adjusting himself (yes he really did this) lol and of course drumming...watching him drum live so up close was really incredible, to see his facial expressions, the way his arms flexed, the rhythem he had...it was really great
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

"I am a sexy mofo, what can I say?" --What Larry really says to himself when he looks into the mirror every morning

Back
Top Bottom