What brand is Bono's new sports car?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lrcllb

The Fly
Is it a Ferrari? Bentley? Does someone know? I thought he was against pollution- thought he would drive a Prius.

didn't bono say that cars are ugly? Is he really just having us on while enjoying the good life with flashy cars?

His new car has 4 exhaust pipes? Surely that is not good for the environment..

I saw him screeching up to the studio in that car a few months ago - it's a beauty.

For fancy cars, Adam Clayton circa 1993 was the man. I saw three of the most incredible vintage sports cars all of which were his.

He does appear to have great taste in cars...

The Mercedes S, the Maserati Quattroporte, BMW 640il.....

I think I might start a band.

I have a month or so back.

I cant sing (well not that well)....guitarist only got his guitar about 2 weeks ago...our drummers parents dont want him to get one..and we are bass-less

can I join your band?

MASERATI... splendid cars, and they motocycles too!

I think Bono's got a customized version -- the original one should have the driver seat on the left!

i'm a band all by myself :wink:

okay not quite.. if i had time i'd consider doing the band thing but i'm just too busy with school these days-- one thing i noticed though last night.. my voice traditionally isn't that great but last night i was singing through all of the new songs and i was able to hit all of the high notes without going off tone.. i think i may even be able to pull off the "oooh-hooo"'s in elevation now too with a little practise:)

(i think having tea in the morning every day for 2 weeks probably helped)

my bands better than yours would be a good argument btw my bands better than yours:wink:

bcrt2000 said:
i'm a band all by myself :wink:

okay not quite.. if i had time i'd consider doing the band thing but i'm just too busy with school these days-- one thing i noticed though last night.. my voice traditionally isn't that great but last night i was singing through all of the new songs and i was able to hit all of the high notes without going off tone.. i think i may even be able to pull off the "oooh-hooo"'s in elevation now too with a little practise:)

(i think having tea in the morning every day for 2 weeks probably helped)

miracle tea! I want it!

My Maserati does 185, I lost my liscense, now I don't drive-

Joe Walsh, Life's Been Good

Be careful Bono!

Back
Top Bottom