What are your favorite looks (in videos) for each member of U2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
Nothing, and I mean nothing beats Bono in the WGRYWH video.

I agree with you.

But it is tied with One and Mysterious Ways and Stay. I love the dark shoulder length hair and no shades. The European Stuck is good too.

Nothing, but nothing, beats Bono with dark shoulder length hair and pretty blue eyes.

Oh and Desire! He looks so hot in Desire!

Larry: I like him when he was young and had fluffy blond hair.

[This message has been edited by Desire4Bono (edited 04-18-2002).]

well, maybe the New York "One" video comes close... *ohmyGodthoseblueeyes*

i think this thread belongs in PLEBA... lol!

Nothing, and I mean nothing beats Bono in the Please video
biggrin.gif

Sorry for my lack of originality sula
wink.gif

As for the others, UTEOTW has good shots of Larry and ISHFWILF of Adam. And for Edge I would choose Numb, of course

Ally is right, this belongs to PLEBA.
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by follower (edited 04-18-2002).]

Bono: NYC version of "One"
Edge: Numb...lmao
Adam: I'm going to say Walk On because it's a recent video and his hair isn't bleached!
Larry: Staring at the Sun

------------------
"We're one, but we're not the same..."

http://U2Baby.com

I wish we could have a U2 with Popmart Adam and Edge with Elevation Bono and Larry.

Edge needs to wear cowboy hats more often and Adam needs to bleach his hair.

Oh...YYYOWZA!! Yup, you're right sula...NOTHING beats that!

I prefer the exhibited during all the Achtung Baby videos and the Zooropa video. There's nothing wrong with Post-Achung video styles, but during the Pop and ATYCLB videos it seems like U2 have stuck to the bizarre (Discotheque) and the traditional (Beautiful Day, Stuck in a Moment, and Walk On).

Sure, a few things have changed since the mid-1990s, but The Edge is still wearing the beanie, Adam and Larry are out of focus in the background, and Bono is still wearing shades and dying his hair black.

I, for one, am tired of this style and would love to see a blonde Bono, Edge with a completely shaved head, Adam with his 'white-boy' afro from the early 1980s and a punk-rock version of Larry complete with blue hair (same length, just differnt colour).

Originally posted by Danospano:

I, for one, am tired of this style and would love to see a blonde Bono, Edge with a completely shaved head, Adam with his 'white-boy' afro from the early 1980s and a punk-rock version of Larry complete with blue hair.

eek.gif
eek.gif
EEEEEEEKKKKKKK!!
eek.gif
eek.gif

I shudder to imagine!
icon30.gif
LOL!

Okay so the return of the fro on Adam would be cool, but Bono looks better with dark hair and Edge NEEDS the beanie, regardless of what he's packing underneath.
wink.gif

Larry with blue hair??!! That'll be the day. He'd never do that. He wouldn't even try it with wash-out spray paint. I'd love to see Larry grow his hair out more.

They are Irish and no one has dyed their hair red. Maybe a RED fro for Adam!
eek.gif

------------------
I've seen his baby blue eyes in the freeze frame so many times I feel like I'm his very best friend~~~~

[This message has been edited by Desire4Bono (edited 04-18-2002).]

U2girl, you might enjoy looking over this thread we had on PLEBA a couple weeks ago:
http://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/Forum7/HTML/004859.html

I know you are learning English (you are very good at it so far!) so don't be confused by the typo mistake in the title. It was supposed to be 'sexiest' but it came out 'sexist' which has a different meaning LOL!

------------------
I've seen his baby blue eyes in the freeze frame so many times I feel like I'm his very best friend~~~~

What? We have to do something until the new singles come out.

No turning this into PLEBA too, ok?
wink.gif

Bono: Beautiful day/Staring at the sun/Discotheque (for short hair+no glasses)
One/Stuck (for long hair+no glasses)
BD for glasses, tied with Walk on

Edge: The fly
Even better than the real thing, the first One video (because those thingies he has on his head suit him even better than the usual blue hat)
other than that, any video with the hat

Adam: Staring at the sun (without glasses, he looks good!)/any ATYCLB video

Larry: hmmm...AB videos (where he had that Elvis-like back-combed hair with gel on it), but i'll settle for anything else too

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 04-18-2002).]

Only saw bits of Who's gonnna ride your wild horses video, and i forgot Stay for Bono (ponytail suits him).

LMAO, Desire4Bono. "Sexist" videos...

Bono - Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses

Edge - Lemon

Adam - The Unforgettable Fire

Larry - Discotheque

------------------
"I swore to my father I'd never do hamster-style again."

"looking for the sound thats gonna drown out the world
looking for the father of my two little girls
got the swing got the sway got my straw in lemonade
looking for the face i had before the world was made." - MOFO

Originally posted by follower:
I can?t believe it scattero!!! I can?t believe it...Go and get it! Go and ge it now!
biggrin.gif

Here:
http://blueroom.cjb.net/vsarchive.php3

[This message has been edited by follower (edited 04-19-2002).]

Thank you very much...took a while to download but was worth the wait! I understand why so many people are crazy about BOno in this video, the whole concept is quite beautiful...

------------------
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out

For Bono, it's Desire, ALWAYS. WHen he strides toward the camera in that leather vest...*faint* Yeah, he does look amazing in WGRYWH.

The other guys, I'm not so sure. I think they all look great in the UF video--yes, Bono's mullet and all! Larry has some great moments in that one. Edge too. I absolutely hate the football Stuck video, but Edge's green eyes are lovely. Adam looks great shirtless in the rooftop Streets vid! Oh yeah, and who can forget Bono in the bar One video?

I've never seen the Stay video, and though I'm not a Zooropa fan I like the song, and I've heard great things about the vid...

------------------
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out

Back
Top Bottom