What are you wearing for Halloween?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do any Interferencers have a natural mullet and, if so, would you be offended knowing that someone bought a mullet wig as a costume? If so, I apologize in advance.

For halloween i'm going as a belly dancer
smile.gif

All I need is a Fly now hehe
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

"I am a sexy mofo, what can I say?" --What Larry really says to himself when he looks into the mirror every morning

-Fishnet pantyhose
-incredibly short skirt
-Lots of make-up
-And a chair to sit down on when I get tired of standing

Perhaps I've said too much...

------------------
"We got no style...swagger...but no style"

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*maddie flings cowgirl hat into air*

Pubs gonna hold a party, Im flyin out to Cali for this?????big feckin orgy party at Pubs baby PUBS!!!!!!

YES!!!!!

We all gonna have a mystery rubber and whippy party with devils and monsters and girly vampiressess?.and Pub will be the Lord of the Draculas??yes, he will be, The Big Dark Cloaked Eejit!!!!!!!

Lots of balloons and champagne and dark walls and dark music with a smoke machine so that u really cant see ur hand in front of u!!!!!

Hey Pub u scare me man, u sound like a 45 year old mystery dark horse with a cloak and a desire for legs longer than 45?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif

biggrin.gif

THUMBS UP FOR KING CRAWLER!!!!!!!!!!

the man who dont say much.........shhhhhhh!

My Catholic school uniform from high school. Hey, I used to before. so what? but I can't decide if I should be the sweet, innocent school girl or mess with it so I can look like Britney Spears. Hmm.... difficult choices.

------------------
"Things will not be the same in this city for us." -Bono, Dublin, February 1980

I'm usually an 80's slut, but I have nowhere to go this Halloween.

I found out last year though that a slut costume at a frat party gets you just a LITTLE too much attention...whoops...*lol*

------------------
"But you take what you can get,
Cuz it's all that you can find,
But you know there's something more,
Tonight, tonight, tonight...

hee hee... i'm going to the Providence show on Halloween, and i'm gonna be dressed up as... nah, i'm gonna keep it a surprise.
wink.gif

any other Providence-goers going to be dressed up??

HOLY SHITE, maddie! Sounds like YOU ought to throw a party -- you've actually got some great ideas!!
wink.gif
You think I sound 45ish??! Hmmm, well I do belong on that "Born in the 60's" thread that was here a while ago, so I am indeed FUCKING OLD compared to you kids, but I ain't sayin' exactly how old I am... must retain what little mystery there is left.... but yeah, I'm old and boring enough that I wouldn't allow an orgy at my house -- although I do think what you wrote is hilarious. Sorry to disappoint!!
biggrin.gif

I'm going to an 80's dress-up/Karaoke party.

Interference Help Needed: ****

Besides Madonna, who are some cool 80's chicks I should dress up as? I wasn't the biggest Cyndi Lauper fan back then, and Boy George could work, .. but what do you all think? Who are your fave 80's women?

------------------
Here's to the few who forgive what you do
and the fewer who don't even care
--Leonard Cohen

cut your mullet bama.

people with mullets arent people too.

seriously though, do you really have a mullet?

------------------
-death bear

halloween has all sorts strange roots, but i have always seen it as a way to recognize and even celebrate fear. Fear is a core part of our existence and perhaps its just a way to recognize that in a safe manner? Why is it that humans are always trying to purposefully (but safely) scare themselves? Haunted Houses, Scary Movies, Roller Coasters, etc..

Also, I think due to its roots, it obviously is slanted towards the supernatural fear. At any rate, I don't really like the American Holliday, but I dig the equivalent holliday that is observed in many other cultures.

This year I don't think I will be participating in Halloween at all. First because I don't really identify with it, though i do like the spirit of fun.. and Second, because I think that date is highly likely to be a nice fat target for terrorists.

Originally posted by Bonochick:
How about Debbie Gibson or Tiffany?

There's always the New Kids on the Block too...
biggrin.gif

oooh.. hey thanks, Babe! Tiffany is a grand idea! Now.. I know that sweater dress and acid wash denim is around here somewhere... Ohhh.. and if I get some AquaNet, I could have the Freshman Wave thing going on with my bangs in no time!!
wink.gif

------------------
Here's to the few who forgive what you do
and the fewer who don't even care
--Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by Johnny Swallow:
I hate Halloween. Worst holiday ever.

frown.gif
No its not!

Anywho, I have no idea what I'm going to be! I'm going to a halloween party and well, I dunno what to be that day since it's alsy my B-day!
smile.gif
Hmmm..... I need to go and start looking for something!! ARGH! hehehe

------------------
No whos or whys
No-one cries like a mother cries
For peace on Earth
She never got to say goodbye
To see the colour in his eyes
Now he's in the dirt
Peace on Earth

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

I'll go nude

that will scare the shit out of most people

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by pub crawler:
Hmmm, well I do belong on that "Born in the 60's" thread that was here a while ago, so I am indeed FUCKING OLD compared to you kids

**O2 hugs pub**

Always glad to see one of my own here.
biggrin.gif

------------------
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!

Thanks for spending your hard earned cash on a rock show. ~ Bono, Houston, 4-2-01

I thought about buying a bald head wig cap and a muscle shirt but I didn't want to scare any little kids! So I think I might as well go as a girl MacPhisto. That would be cool! BTW, Pub Crawler aren't you a bit old to be trick or treating? I hope you get rotten apples, and rocks!

------------------
~some days are better than others~

It's funny you mention this

Originally posted by Skeksis:

This year I don't think I will be participating in Halloween at all. First because I don't really identify with it, though i do like the spirit of fun.. and Second, because I think that date is highly likely to be a nice fat target for terrorists.

I received the following email today:

My friend's friend was dating a guy from Afghanistan up until a month ago. She had a date with him around 9/6 and was stood up. She was understandably upset and went to his home to find it completely emptied.

On 9/10, she received a letter from her boyfriend explaining that he wished he could tell her why he had left and that he was sorry it had to be like that. The part worth mentioning is that he BEGGED her not to get on any commercial airlines on 9/11 and to not to go any malls on Halloween. As soon
as everything happened on the 11th, she called the FBI and has since turned over the letter.

This is not an email that I've received and decided to pass on. This came from a phone conversation with a long-time friend of mine last night. I may be wrong, and I hope I am. However, with one of his warnings being correct and devastating, I'm not willing to take the chance on the second
and wanted to make sure that people I cared about had the same information that I did.

On a related noted, type Q33 NY (one of the planes which crashed into the WTC) in a word processor and change the font to Wingdings and 72 size. Is it a coincidence?

That email was a hoax. If he was her boyfriend wouldn't he know if she was going to get on a commercial flight anyways? go to snopes2.com. I think they have the details about that one.

Back
Top Bottom