what are the best live versions of these songs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
StlElevation said:
hartford was a good Stuck, but bono's voice was absoultly terrible that night. he had been struggling in albany the night prior to and it had just gotten to be pretty bad in hartford.

still, it was a good show. ( i went to both of 'em).

Actually, his voice in Hartford was excellent. His throat was raspy, but he hit all the notes and then some. I was there too, and just spent this weekend remastering a bootleg of that show. I think the Hartford show is one of the best of the tour.

I have a Zoom 1266 10 track digital recorder. I use it to record my band, but for this I'm importing the CD tracks and using it's mastering features to clean it up and enhance the high end. It's really a nice recording.

I love what U2 did w/ Gone for the Elevation tour, pumped it up alot. But, the version they played in Sarajevo '97 was raw. Bono lets out this massive scream and the end of the bridge, which I think blew his throat for the rest of the gig.

Indian Summer Sky-Never heard a live one.

NYD-Tough one, but i'll say UABRS

Walk On
Streets

i have a show from the unforgettable fire tour from nantes and they play indian summer sky. i would say either slane or south bend for walk on, and for streets either 12-26-89 or boston from the dvd.

with or without you
discotheque

With Or Without You - most certainly the version on Rattle And Hum. That is amazing. It's about my 3rd or 4th favourite song ever, and kicks the socks off the studio version.

The only version of Discotheque I've heard is the one on the Popmart Mexico City video.

Seeing I've answered WOWY, how about Zoo Station?

Back
Top Bottom