What are all the good things we know?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Convoy

Acrobat
I was wondering with all the negative rumors and information that we seem to be getting. What is the collection of all the good positive information that we have read to keep our hopes up? I mean after visiting here, there is all bad vibes to the point where it makes you as a fan just to leave the forum, so as not to pay the day to day waiting game, and dream it all up again ... the excitement you feel when you first hear something new. Be it information or music.

until there is an official release date announced, nothing will excite me

A good thing we know? A day will come on which all the negative people will shut up. Preferably soon.

Axver said:
A good thing we know? A day will come on which all the negative people will shut up. Preferably soon.

You think this is bad, wait til it comes out, and half of us rip it to shreds. It happened w/ ATYCLB and it'll happen w/ the new record. :wink:

MrBrau1 said:

You think this is bad, wait til it comes out, and half of us rip it to shreds. It happened w/ ATYCLB and it'll happen w/ the new record. :wink:

i cant wait, ive already got some nice insults lined up, most of them wishing for them to return to the glory of pop

and ill only get excited if those nudie mags have larry in it

:drool:

Back
Top Bottom