What album should I get?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You can't go wrong with that choice either. Zooropa is probably the better *album*. Rattle & Hum has the better *songs* though. Rattle & Hum has the classics, such as 'All I Want Is You', 'Desire', 'Heartland', and 'Angel of Harlem'. Even add 'God Part II' and 'Hawkmoon' to that list. Plus, 'Love Rescure Me' is a beautiful ballad, and the live version of 'Still Haven't Found' is quite sweet as well. 'Zooropa' though is one of their most fresh sounding albums to date, but it's more concept than craft. 'Stay' is the must have track. The album is very much a mirror of the technological revolution of the early 90s.

Last edited:
You may as well go from the beginning. Anything you buy, later only make's you crave what came before. Take my word for it, Thought I would get away with the best of 1980 to 90. Didn't happen, Have to have it all. You just can't get enough of that lovey dovey stuff. It's incredible, the power of this music.:dance: :bow:

Last edited:
Although I'd prefer UF & R&H, you gotta buy UF and War, because of its relevance. SBS and NYD are imho the songs that made them famous.

buy War! I've always thought of Zooropa as an extension of AB. if you have AB you're set for the early '90s. Get WAR!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom