what a song sequence..I luv it!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chucky28

The Fly
I have been listening to The Fly, Lady with the spinning head and Ultraviolet one after the other lately. This fucking rocks! Ultraviolet is easily one of my favorite U2 song (in my top 15 for sure). All three songs just flow so well one into the other!

I think Lady with the spinning head was the starting point for The fly and Ultraviolet - the early versions anyway.

Yeah, I know. It's just amazing to hear them one after the other! Imagine that live now! (one has the right to dream!):wink:

U2girl said:
I think Lady with the spinning head was the starting point for The fly and Ultraviolet - the early versions anyway.

The starting point for Lady With The Spinning Head, The Fly and Ultraviolet
was WAKE UP:yes:

What's even more fun is to listen to "I Feel Free" from the Salome outtakes, and hear where all three of the songs you name came from. :)

miss becky said:
What's even more fun is to listen to "I Feel Free" from the Salome outtakes, and hear where all three of the songs you name came from. :)

That's actually Take You Down. I Feel Free was the early Until The End Of The World.

Axver said:

That's actually Take You Down.

Are we talking about the same song (Wake Up (part 1) and Take You Down), because in Wake Up (part 1) lyric is also ...wanted to take you down...?:confused: :help:

MatejU2 said:

Are we talking about the same song (Wake Up (part 1) and Take You Down), because in Wake Up (part 1) lyric is also ...wanted to take you down...?:confused: :help:

I think we're talking about the same song. I can't remember the lyrics off the top of my head, but I am pretty sure that Wake Up is an alternate title to Take You Down. The lyrics I do remember is that Bono sings "wake up dead man". There are two vocal channels, both Bono, but each has different lyrics, and the Fly solo is rougher.

Axver said:

I think we're talking about the same song. I can't remember the lyrics off the top of my head, but I am pretty sure that Wake Up is an alternate title to Take You Down. The lyrics I do remember is that Bono sings "wake up dead man". There are two vocal channels, both Bono, but each has different lyrics, and the Fly solo is rougher.

I think it is the same:yes:, because part 2 is actually Wake Up And Take Me Down (part 2)

THX:wink:

Back
Top Bottom