What 3rd leg Elevation bootlegs would you all recommend?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Phoenix!!!!! YES!!! Great, great show.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

The Phoenix 3rd leg soundboard is decent. Only a few static problems. The audience recording isnt bad either. The Tampa soundboard and audience recording are not the hottest though. The audience recording is average and the soundboard has a bunch of static problems.

The best quality show of the 3rd leg tour is the good version of the Notre Dame webcast that includes all the intro music starting with the Stereo MC's.

Yeah, Notre Dame! Also Prov 2...

biggrin.gif

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

I just got the Atlanta bootleg -- very nice.
smile.gif
My Sweet Lord, etc.

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Originally posted by elevatedmole:
I just got the Atlanta bootleg -- very nice.
smile.gif
My Sweet Lord, etc.

I need to get this!

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

Vegas, baybee
biggrin.gif

------------------
Music, when soft voices die,
Vibrates in the memory;
Odours, when sweet violets sicken,
Live within the sense they quicken.

~P.B. Shelley

Originally posted by Hawkmoon1021:
Is the sound quality good? I have might have access to an ALDS version...whatever that is...Thanks again

I find the sound quality on the ALD version to be pretty poor on this one. I'd recommend Salt Lake 11/09 or Kansas City 11/25. E-mail me if you need me to hook you up.

Originally posted by Mulholland Drive:

I find the sound quality on the ALD version to be pretty poor on this one. I'd recommend Salt Lake 11/09 or Kansas City 11/25. E-mail me if you need me to hook you up.

I posted this in another forum but here goes:

10/10/01 Notre Dame webcast
11/20/01 Sacramento
10/15/01 Chicago
10/16/01 Chicago
11/27/01 Kansas City
11/28/01 St. Louis

There are a few ALDs out there but nothing too great and there are a few other rarities from the 3rd leg but I wouldn't know about those.

[This message has been edited by Jayhawk (edited 04-03-2002).]

If you're looking for a good sound boot, hmmm....dunno. But I would at least recommend you try and find a copy of NYC3. The end with the firefighters and the band coming back up to do "Out of Control" make up for any good audience recording [as opposed to ALD or soundboard] you can find.

Originally posted by Jayhawk:
I posted this in another forum but here goes:

10/10/01 Notre Dame webcast
11/20/01 Sacramento
10/15/01 Chicago
10/16/01 Chicago
11/27/01 Kansas City
11/28/01 St. Louis

Woohoo! I was at three of those shows! I haven't gotten the St. Louis show yet, but the two Chicago shows are great. And I don't really know how good of quality recordings are out there, but I daresay any of the New York shows from this leg would be worth having.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom