Were U2 ever on South Park?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PennyPyro

Acrobat
I was just looking at a pic of a tshirt that had u2 band members on it and they looked like South Park characters. So i was wondering.

I don't think they were on south park but there is a website where you can create your own characters by compositing different eyes, nose, head, body, clothes etc. Does anybody know the one im talking about?

I think they may have been spoofed on Southpark. I don't know for sure. I think my brother mentioned it to me at some point. I used to watch it all the time when it was new, but I lost interest pretty quickly.

Back in 2001, our very own Mr. LeMon created U2 Southpark characters and called them "North and South side of the River." There was good U2 and evil U2. I had them saved but I they were on my old PC :sad: If anyone has his drawings of these characters, please post them so I can resave them.

I think Mr. LeMon's characters floating around U2 sites for long is what has given a lot of people the idea that they really were on Southpark.

I have them at home, Kitty. I'll post them tonight if someone doesn't beat me to it.

Back
Top Bottom