were the last 11 albums too contrived?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Achtung_Bebe said:

:tsk:

What's next, an Apple partnership? :shifty:

U2 should go into the fruit industry. It'd make a change from 30 repetitive years of music, music, and more bloody music.

In 30 years of music, the only half decent song that shite band has come up with is Vertigo (Banjo mix) now that song is kick ass rock and roll :rockon: who's with me?

Irishteen said:
In 30 years of music, the only half decent song that shite band has come up with is Vertigo (Banjo mix) now that song is kick ass rock and roll :rockon: who's with me?

Banjo. :|

It still has strings. :tsk:

Why can't Edge play something new, like a phone book? And while he's at it, he should change his name to Predictable.

and what's with all the constant success eh?

Everybody knows pop stars from the 80's are supposed to fail miserably in the naughties, and, eventually relocate to Bahrain - I think Edge would be mighty pleasing in an arabic burkha - about time he changed the look.

Oh, and I'm really pissed off with not being able to find myself another favourite band...going on fifteen years now! Seriously, I wish they'd leave me alone. Christ, I still have material of theirs on vinyl!

Contrived? Hell yeh! It's all bloody predictable. They'd put out an album of gobbledigook and I'd fork up for it - put it in the car, put it in the home, put it on the damn U2 iPod. I wish I could just get rid of them and move on with my life.

:mad:

See? SEE? U2 hold their fans hostage, sometimes for years upon years. Disgraceful. :tsk:

I know this guy who's dating this girl who knows this other guy, whose cousin said she saw Bono pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

The last 11 albums? Excluding the Best of's, U2 has 12 albums. So I guess all but Boy was contrived.

Oh, and Bono stole the cookie from the cookie jar. :angry:

U2 can't even make up their minds on how many albums they have. Losers. :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom