well, my time is up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Supreme Cutlas

The Fly
for tonite.

another day, another turkey, another dollar.

your so very special.

i wish i were fries.

but im a radiohead.

i bet you people cant wait until my thread says, well im gonz for good people! trust me, the time is near.
biggrin.gif

fries everyone!

------------------
-deathbear

angie, i didnt say forever, and im sorry for misleading anyone into thinking that.

------------------
-deathbear

Originally posted by Supreme Cutlas:

i bet you people cant wait until my thread says, well im gonz for good people! trust me, the time is near.
biggrin.gif

fries everyone!

you cant go anywhere bear.

I will cry river at your leaving if that happens.

frown.gif

Blargy deathbear!!!

Radiohead

fries

Kokekokko
mad.gif

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Originally posted by Angela Harlem:
you cant go anywhere bear.

I will cry river at your leaving if that happens.

frown.gif

Then I would cry as well and provide additional tears to the already brimming river, thus creating an overspill... it just won't be pretty
frown.gif

------------------
Oh John, let's not park here.
Oh John, let's not park.
Oh John, let's not.
Oh John, let's.
Oh John.
Oh.

shit sakes, im not going anywhere for a long time yet. im embarrased that i even said anything.

you people are very nice. may i have another?

------------------
-deathbear

I can't wait for you to leave. Frankly, I've had enough of this kissing my ass the past few months, not to mention you trying to set me up with rougerum for goodness sake's. Sick of your funny threads and witty humour which is sickeningly crass and full of ass. Sick of you remembering my birthday and starting a new thread about it. FOAD!

foray

Originally posted by Supreme Cutlas:
shit sakes, im not going anywhere for a long time yet. im embarrased that i even said anything.

you people are very nice. may i have another?

I hate bears going to the loo.

And I won't cry either - nay, not I. I will use the tears from those who cry for nought to nourish something that is worthy of life - not a foolish deathbear on a loo.

XOXO

well melon, i see you and me lately. i used to be dead serious about everything until i just ssaid screw it. this is far more fun, wouldnt you agree?

------------------
-deathbear

Back
Top Bottom