Welcome to my nightmare!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GypsyHeartgirl

POP for GIRLS
So they say they're remixing POP? :no: :eek:

0802.jpg

ROTFLMAO!!!!! :laugh: That's me, the lady screaming at the top! ;)

Hm, a remix of Pop. That should be interesting. Personally I liked the album when it was put out, so it's interesting what they will decide to do.......make "Discotheque" sound a bit more raw, the way it did on the Elevation tour? That was cool.

that would not be me.....

rafmed said:
I hate newbies and fairweather fans. :down: :madspit:

Well, I am neither. Been a member since April 2001 and lurked a few months before that. Been a U2 fan since 1981, and knew all about them and was a collector before most of you here knew they existed. So, I don't like POP. That's the only thing I don't like. I honestly thought since everyone knows that about me this would be hilarious (right doctorwho?) as kind of a 'parody of myself.' This was a joke. I didn't draw this, I found it on atu2.com and started laughing so hard I had to put it here. Have to say though, the horror movie getups are an improvement over that Pop look;)

:laugh:<------Joke=funny! I like jokes as long as they're funny and not mean. And some of you thought Gypsy had no sense of humor! :D

Last edited:
Larry looks like that cartoon thing the Incredible Hulk.

This was one of my favorite atu2 cartoons of all time. Hey I liked most of it the first time around! :dance: But some songs like Playboy Mansion and Miami I can't force myself to like. :sick:

Anyway, Adam looks like he's hooked on goofenthal or funny juice! :happy:

GypsyHeartgirl said:
So they say they're remixing POP? :no: :eek:

ROTFLMAO!!!!! :laugh: That's me, the lady screaming at the top! ;)

But...I thought your nightmare was Bono cutting his hair again.

<runs>

Re: Re: Welcome to my nightmare!

MSU2mike said:
But...I thought your nightmare was Bono cutting his hair again.
:laugh:

i may be a huge fan of pop, but i still think the picture is hilarious. i especially liked the "this time YOU WILL like it!" and the edge as a bear with a goatee? :laugh:

:up: :wink:

:laugh: Yeah, that's a funny one!

I don't know what to think about the whole re-mixing thing. MY philosophy has always been, "if it's not broken, don't fix it!" and I'm not a big fan of remixes in general, so...we shall see.

Back
Top Bottom