Welcome to my nightmare!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Better than a creepy spider nightmare

First, I am one of the fans who does like Pop. I have been listening to U2 since the early 80's, but Popmart was my first concert.

Second, I think the movie poster is :eeklaugh: :lol: :happy: !!! (Jo, did you make it?)

Third, are they really remixing Pop, or am I just gullible? :shrug:

end of list

Re: Better than a creepy spider nightmare

Lemon Meringue said:
First, I am one of the fans who does like Pop. I have been listening to U2 since the early 80's, but Popmart was my first concert.

Second, I think the movie poster is :eeklaugh: :lol: :happy: !!! (Jo, did you make it?)

I certianly did make it and I'm really happy :happy: that you peeps like it so much!!

I actually do like Pop and Popmart was my first live experience too! :lol: I just found it funny that they were even 'thinking' of re-releasing Pop (remixed or not). :laugh:

Jo

GypsyHeartgirl said:
:scream: DOCTORWHO NOOOOOOO!! :no: Please, spare me!! Don't do it!!!! :scream: HELP! :reject:

Aw...Don't worry, Gypsy...Here's some JT Bono to cheer you up...

bo32.jpg

:happy: :happy: :happy:

Re: Re: Better than a creepy spider nightmare

u2elevatejo said:

I certianly did make it and I'm really happy :happy: that you peeps like it so much!!

I actually do like Pop and Popmart was my first live experience too! :lol: I just found it funny that they were even 'thinking' of re-releasing Pop (remixed or not). :laugh:

Jo

Wow, thats real cool, i never knew you actually made it! Thats brill!

Back
Top Bottom