WEIRD-ASS U2 Dream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bildo

The Fly
Ok last night I had this dream.
All I can remember was opening a door and leading The Edge into a room. I was introducing him to somebody in the room, my mom for instance. I remember saying "Hey mom, heres...."
At the point where I would say "The Edge" I was no longer talking, and the only thing heard was that weird guitar part from the beginning of Until The End of the World (live), the part where it goes: wukkachickachickachickachickachickaOWWWWWWWW over and over again until they start the song. And when I turned around and looked at him, he had the little beanie on from the Achtung Baby studio sessions.

What a cool dream. :D

My last U2 dream was about Boy U2 and they were shooting a video in a nearby supermarket and, hehe, in the end Bono and Larry got into a fight and started tearing each others clothes until Edge told them not to act that foolish. :lmao:

I had a dream the other night that my wife (not my actual wife in the dream - which was kind of cool in a weird sort of way) and I were in Bono's wedding (present day) - and of course, I was naked.

:eyebrow:

By popular demand of those I have told about my dream I am posting it here.

I was driving in my car with Bono along these very desolate hilly country roads on the way to see someone...who I have no idea. We came to this small grocery store and Bono suggested we stop and get some stuff for the rest of the trip so we do. We get out of the car and pull 2 shopping carts out of the trunk and began to decorate them with paint and ribbons that we had with us. I then woke up.

The funny thing was it was Elevation era Bono when you would think it would have been Pop era Bono.

i had a weird-ass u2 dream last night...

elevation bono and elevation edge, they're walking across this dirt road sort of thing, kind of like a field that got converted to a parking lot where you'd park at some fairgrounds, the road is paved in some parts but it's dirt in others, and there's intermittent fencing on the sides of it, but it's not claustraphobic, and all sorts of reporters and people and fans are walking by and the two of them are laughing at this whole huge inside joke thing, and they're not really answering the reporters' questions, i can't remember any questions in particualr, just stuff about albums and tours and stuff like that, and they're kind of talking the reporters in cirlces giggling about somethingsee, the thing is that they had the answers to all the questions written down on these slices of bread that they're carrying around, oh and it's in invisible ink, so you can't see it, edge only has two slices or white bread, and bono's carrying a whole bag of what i thinkwas wheat bread, and the whole time they're just avoid questions and lauighing about the bread and stuff, for some reason or another edge puts down his pieces of bread (in the road, which is dirt at this point) and then they keep walking, i still don't know where they're going, no one really seems to have any destination and the reporters and people are all coming out of nowhere, and suddenly edge realises, oh my god, i've forgot my bread! they're going to find it! reporters carry black light bulb flashlights around with them at all times in case something like this happens!! what am i goiung to do?!?!...cos you know how some kinds of invisible ink can be read if you hold a black light up to it? yeah, that's what edge was worried about...and i'm pretty sure at that point i was edge...dammit...i don't want to BE edge, i want to be in a dream with edge...although being edge would be rpetty cool...reminds me too much of that movie 'beaing john malkovich" though....didn't really like that movie know how sometim so bono and edge walk back to go get the bread that edge left in the middle of thre road, which is still there and it looks like no one touched it, and then i woke up...it was kind of wierd, but it just kind of went along like normal people write down secret answers to questions in invisible ink on slices of bread...that was pretty muhc the whole dream;....there was a part before where they were showing the bread to larry, i think it was bono's idea (it figures) to write it on the bread, cos i have a funky memory of this one part where edge (only it was like i was looking at it) the bread like it was a strange idea...no adam! that bugs me, adam should have been there too...larry was there...but only for a little bit...adam might have been there but i could have forgotten...there's kind of a gap between when they showed larry the bread and when they were walking around laughing about it... i was the floating invisible narrator while they were giggling to each other about the whole thing, that was funny, i like funny dreams...

Back
Top Bottom