Weakest 'Album Tracks'?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Shadows and tall trees
Playboy Mansion
Scarlet
Elvis Presley and America
Trip through you wires
When love comes to town(how did it arrive in the best of) and Love rescue me
So cruel
Daddy.. and Some..
When i look... Grace, Peace on earth
Love and peace or else

i think Mofo is a great song. as Aardvark said its great because it is different.

just because it doesn't conform to the 'U2 sound', it doesn't mean that it's therefore a poor song.

Boy - I don't skip any but his voice at the beginning of SATT makes my skin crawl :crack:

October - Stranger in a Strange Land

Unforgettable Fire - none

JT - I sometimes skip over Streets because I think the live versions are so much better and more exciting. Sorry but going from Boston DVD, Superbowl, Popmart Please/Streets or 12/26/89 Streets etc etc to the album version doesn't work for me lol.

Rattle and Hum - Freedom For My People :barf:

AB - Tryin' to Throw Your Arms Around the World, I just think the lyrics are really weak and I have to be in the mood to even listen.

Zooropa - Well I never listen to The Wanderer, it seems out of place.

POP - Velvet Dress

ATYCLB - usually Grace

HTDAAB - LAPoE, I still don't like it, I think it's over the top.

All of ATYCLB and the second half of Zooropa. And then there's a couple of songs from Pop and HTDAAB that I can live without. But nothing from the 80's (eventhough they had some bad ones back then too but they don't compare).

You know, the only track that I have consistently skipped over is Wanderer on Zooropa. There are a few things on R&H that haven't stood the test of time for me, either, but when it was new, I listened to every second of it so it doesn't seem fair to dis it now.

Back
Top Bottom