Watching U2 album in progress

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Party Boy

Refugee
Toronto. From Kildare, Ireland originally.
Those of you who have been around interference for awhile may remember that prior to atyclb, there were snippets of songs from the album released on the official U2 website.

I also think if I remember right, there was a live webcam from the studio which again was accessed through U2.com.

Anyone know if the same might happen again for this album?

My feeling is that it might, but only when U2 are near completion of the new album. Since there has been no mention anywhere on offical or unoffical websites, does this mean that U2 are nowhere near completing new album??

Oh, I was one of those who didn't want to listen to the snippets and instead chose to wait for the new album... If the same option comes up again this time, I will be listening straight away... been way too long waiting for new material!!

breaking news... webcam pictures from u2's studios just in!

here's bono being shown where the boys will be getting drunk tonight...
11.14.02.jpg

here's bono and the edge showing off the new stage props for the upcomming tour...
freedombono_edge_sheep2.jpg

here's the boys finally showing the reason for the delay... edge has been a little tied up...
numb.jpg

and...and...and TWINS!!!
bono.JPG

i love the expression on bono's face

its like, i could have sex with both of these ladies at the same time if i wanted to, but i dont even want to

i need to be a rock star

rofl Chiz

I hope that U2 are super-clean about this album and don't leak anything (sorry guys). I just want it to be a huge surprise!

Most of the snippets we will get will be fake anyway. The record company hires people to leak all sorts of crap onto fansites and music download sites. I already heard a fake one a month ago, and I'm expecting to hear alot more. Not that there won't be any real snippets, just be careful what you believe. :shame:

headache in a suitcase presents jokes that were left on the cutting room floor...

guy: the only area of the world that you haven't tried to save yet is riiiight here
bono: ohhhhh so that's where it is:scratch: to the bat cave!
11.14.02.jpg

and now u2 will perform their hit from the mid 80s, baaaaad
freedombono_edge_sheep2.jpg

it's evil bono, we've got the edge
numb.jpg

twin 1: great voice!
twin2: less filling!
twin1: great voice!!!
twin2: less filling!
bono.JPG

Last edited:
Back