Washington + ZooTV + stuff = Hilarious!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rob33

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Alright this is absolutely hilarious!!!

Bono and the band are obviously having a rough time haha...but take a look at Bono and Adam crowding around Edge in the beginning, staring at him in a weird kind of way...look at their facial expressions and everything at that point, i can't watch without laughing haha :D

I think they are on stuff :p

Just watch the entire performance, it's full of interesting mistakes...at one point bono has to straighten edge out with couting 1,2,3,4...

here it is!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BGP-MehMa2I

Whoa, Bono's tripping mega balls. His lips don't even sync with his singing by the end of the song.

MEGA BALLS

actually, I just always thought he was being particularly lazy and tired, as he often would at the time. But viewing it as if it involved illegal substances was quite interesting and plausible.

Gotta love it how Edge just forgets to sing his backing bit the first time around...

And Larry for that whole thing! Priceless. 0.05 when he yells "One more bar! One more!" and later at 1.44, with the "oh, crap" look on his face...

The Sad Punk said:
Whoa, Bono's tripping mega balls. His lips don't even sync with his singing by the end of the song.

To be fair, the video was off near the end; Bono's not trying ventriloquism or something. You can tell because Edge's part is out of sync with the audio as well.

The beginning made me laugh, with Adam and Bono around Edge's keyboard, Bono bobbing his head back and forth like some giant bird. :lol:

Edge is tripping!!!
haha, just look at his face...he looks "lost in the music," LITERALLY, ahahahaha

uhohcu8.png

WHOOPS photoshop isn't on this computer

Back
Top Bottom