Washington DC - August 16, 1992 ZOOTV bootleg: official or fan bootleg?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pro Shot from the band, was it broadcast on TV?...or leaked by people on the sound crew (who were later fired, or was that in Dublin)

bono_man2002 said:
Pro Shot from the band, was it broadcast on TV?...or leaked by people on the sound crew (who were later fired, or was that in Dublin)

The soundcrew leak was from the European indoor tour... Dortmund, I think. I'm not sure how the DC one got out.... I've never found it all that great, Bono's voice sure wasn't up for it that night.

it sure is a pretty interesting show. some quite funny moments... some odd technical problem fucking up the whole band during New Years Day.. which cracks me up, and some incidents during "trying to throw your arms around the world". which may or may not have been 'incidents', but who the hell knows. lol.

and an excellent version of Ultraviolet.

from what i have heard, it was pro-shot for possible later use, either by the band or for a TV broadcast, but then leaked somehow. thats all i know.

speaking of the Dublin show...

does anyone have this concert on video and could possibly send it to me?

if so, email me at: sonicfungus98@aol.com

thanks!

i like the filming but not the gaps between songs. the worse bit popromancer is RTSS into Streets isnt it? even more annoying as its the only zootv video i have at th teminute (

Back
Top Bottom