Was That NicaMom On VH-1??????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
It looked like her!!!

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Ahhh!!! I saw her again!!!

Otherwise she has a twin!!!!

------------------
"I don't know you,

YES IT WAS HER!!!! OMG!!!
eek.gif

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

For those who aren't watching, they just showed various U2 fans during Vh-1's Elevation Pre-Show, and they showed NicaMom twice!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
"I don't know you,

Yeah I saw her!! Does that make me famous too? You know, my picture is on her website and she just showed up on TV. Do I have to sign autographs now?

Famous Kennedy

How cool for NicaMom! Can't wait to see her!
Is it a good show? Do they show any live footage from LA or Oakland?
Is Bono in it signing autographs from Oakland?
2 1/2 hours to go for us on the West Coast!

The pre-show footage is from LA 2. I was there but I was too shy to run up and talk to the camera. It's kinda funny how they try to make it seem like the fans from the GA line at LA 2 are the same fans in the audience at the Boston DVD. Oh well, it's the hype I guess but there is some great footage of Bono on a street corner watching the cars go by and commenting on the girls and they interview Edge in Elevation Air so it is definitely worth watching the pre-show.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Originally posted by NicaMom:
OMG, I haven't seen it yet,
Did I make a fool of myself?

NicaMom, you were great! Beautiful!!

(((hugs))))

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Calluna, one of the VH-1 employees was chatting with me earlier in the afternoon and asked me to do an interview on camera, I told her no way I could do that, I'm too shy!!!
But she said you would get me anyway.
Later as were about to enter the building she came by with the camera and started asking me questions, I started talking like porky pig.
eek.gif

I din't think they would be able to use my footage.
redface.gif

I think it's cool AND embarrassing at the same time that I'm on the special.
smile.gif

Thank You U2ies!

[This message has been edited by NicaMom (edited 11-23-2001).]

Originally posted by Calluna:
NicaMom, you were great! Beautiful!!

(((hugs))))

I second that!!!

------------------
"I don't know you,

Now we can all say we knew her when...
biggrin.gif

No autographs please...
cool.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

I was watching the fan segment with my husband and said, I wonder if any of these people are interferencers.

Just then, I saw NicaMom and said, Hey! I think I know her!

Way to go NM!!!

did they show the part wher they say hey whats bono doing in the crowd.i missed it
frown.gif
i was there and they taped me ,dont know if they showed that can some one help me here.

------------------
"BONO'S PRAYER HEAVENS AIR"

Dont believe the devil i dont believe his book.

I thought that was our very own NicaMom. I was looking for you, and as my husband said "See that's what you sound like" there you were. I didn't have the heart to tell him, and I know that lovely lady too! He already thinks I'm an insane U2 fanatic!! We made the kids go to bed after Elevation, but they were bouncin' off the floor singing like crazy!! My son, "See Dad, that low sound is Adam's bass guitar. Isn't that cool, Dad?" (nice six year old!!!)

------------------
If your glass house should crack....POE

Woo hoo! I just saw you Nica! Twice!

biggrin.gif

You were saying U2 is the best band on the planet the first time and singing With or Without You the second time.

You're famous!

I just saw you too Nicamom. How cool to be immortalized in a VH1 documentary.

Also - Having just seen the live footage for the first time I thought it was a shame to include Edge kicking his guitar as it was so uncharacteristic.

------------------
Imagine
//oo\\
http://eliv8.fws1.com/

Cool!

I was watching it and I started laughing and said "I know her!" and my husband said "figures" hahaha. No you didn't make a fool of yourself. You looked great.

So that's twice now - I've seen sula on MTV and NicaMom on VH1. hehehe

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

What a year...what a year.
Beautiful news indeed nicamom. If you read this, congratulations, it's a kind of magic
smile.gif

(((hugs)))
I haven't even seen it and I'm impressed.

Just watched my pre-show tape-and I recognized it as you right away from your concert pics you posted.

You were so cute-and so natural on TV-I would be WAY too nervous to do it-the few times I've ever been asked to-I said 'no way'!! The woman must have known you'd be good for TV and that's why she was so persistent
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom