WARNING: SPOLIER!!! (ND Set List Rumor!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

*Ally*

New Yorker
do not, i repeat, do NOT read any further if you want to be fully surprised by tonight's setlist.

i got this message from someone in the U2 NYC Yahoo Group. Supposedly, this is the set of songs that was played in today's rehearsal:

>tuesday rehersal
>
>bday
>elevatn
>whats going on
>new york
>until the end
>stuck in a moment
>mlk
>pride
>new years
>sunday
>anel of harlem
>kite
>
>streets
>still havent found
>
>wwy
>peace on earth
>walk on
>

what do you think??? i really hope this isn't it! what about New York? and Bullet? and One?

well, duh, New York is in there! sorry, i'm an idiot.
biggrin.gif
phew. i'm glad they'll probably be keeping that one!

but i would really miss One, Mysterious Ways, and the Fly.... i think they've gotta do at least one of those , since they're 3 of U2's biggest hits.

If you saw the first leg, you should be able to live without those 3 songs this one time.

That list seemed believable, although a bit short...

It would be cool to hear U2 playing What's Going On and also MLK, POE, & I Still Havent Found although I'd rather hear The Fly or One over WOWY anytime.

Originally posted by U2LA:
It would be cool to hear U2 playing What's Going On and also MLK, POE, & I Still Havent Found although I'd rather hear The Fly or One over WOWY anytime.

I agree- WOWY and Pride are the two songs from the first leg that I could do without. I'll miss "Bad", too.
frown.gif
Ah, well, I guess that's the problem when you're such a great band- too many great songs to choose from!

If this was a rehearsal setlist, it wouldn't necessarily include everything they're going to play.

I'm sure there will still be surprises.
smile.gif

------------------
you've got the right shoes to get you through the night

Back
Top Bottom