War tracks cut wrong?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marik

Refugee
is everyone elses tracks on WAR cut wrong, or tracklisted wrong. i dont htink a single song on there actually runs for the time printed on the back. just want to make sure this is normal.

those times were for the vinyl pressings, I'm sure.
the CD is going to generally run longer becuase the vinyl times don't generally account for the silence.

What about the Joshua Tree album? I'm just wondering if they have fixed/ will ever fix the "One Tree Hill" and "Exit" screwup...

yeah, they were both sorted on a later pressing quite soon after I think. I've got a CD copy from 1987 and it's fine.

Yeah, I have the album version with the end of "One Tree Hill" tacked on to the start of the track 10 ( "Exit")........really annoying if you're trying to make a mix CD, basically forcing you to have to find separate MP3s of both online. It seems like most of the CDs released recently have fixed that problem.

BigMacPhisto said:
Yeah, I have the album version with the end of "One Tree Hill" tacked on to the start of the track 10 ( "Exit")........really annoying if you're trying to make a mix CD, basically forcing you to have to find separate MP3s of both online. It seems like most of the CDs released recently have fixed that problem.

Yup, mine's the same way....got a pretty old cd. Made me like Exit much more than I normally would back in the day. :wink:

BigMacPhisto said:

I've got that one too, it's fine if you're listening to the album straight through, but if you're not, it makes me look like this----> :mad:

Back
Top Bottom