Wanted: ZOO TV concert photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
S

*Stormy*

Does anybody know of a site or a page that has oodles of pics from the ZOOTV tour, especially the European leg? I haven't found many and would love some different ones. Thanks
smile.gif

------------------
~*"I DO go on, don't I?"~*-Bono, after making a speech, MCI Center, DC, June 14, 2001~

Thanks Sicy, there were a few there I didn't have! Sigh, I am so pathetic I am reaching the saturation point and it's getting harder to find any pics I haven't seen. I didn't post on PLEBA because I thought those girls probably didn't have anything different or they would've posted it. I should ask anyway. I was hoping maybe some non-PLEBA person knew of a site like Otto's that had older stuff. Thanks!
smile.gif

The U2 live concert documentry book has a lot of really good zoo tv pictures. and you could always pick up the Zoo TV in Sydney video if you are interested in the visual aspect of the band during that era.

that's if you haven't already gotten these 2 things.

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

Stormy if you do a search on Google (web search) for Zoo TV Pictures, a few sites come up, maybe you can find some there.

Thanks Nica Mom I haven't seen this one!!

bono.jpg

I have all the rest though. PLEBA girls are so spoiled
rolleyes.gif
and still want more! I'll go through that whole site you posted, thanks!

I have the ZOOTV Sydney tape and I love watching it over and over! I even saw the stills on u2images.com, but I want more and more from the European shows.

Thanks Sicy and David, I will do some Google seaches and see what turns up!
smile.gif

------------------
~*"I DO go on, don't I?"~*-Bono, after making a speech, MCI Center, DC, June 14, 2001~

Back
Top Bottom