Wanna see the "Discotheque" vid? Have MuchMusic?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DoctorGonzo

War Child
Tonight at 10pm EST on MuchMusic is the second part of the "Spotlight On U2" show. It includes a full airing of "Discotheque".

Don't forget the "U2 Does Much" special airing at 9pm.
smile.gif

plus they're giving away u2 tickets "towards the end" of MuchAXS tonight.. it runs from 7 to 9.. you have to be a Canadian resident though. Normally to win things on the show you need a MuchAXS card, but I read the contest rules for the ticket giveaway on their website and they didn't seem to imply that you needed one.. but who knows. so right now i'm not sure i should bother wasting my time.

btw, the videos played on the Spotlight on U2 on MuchMusic are (interpsersed with interview clips which you will have seen if you've seen any MM or MMM special on U2 before):
Sweetest Thing
Angel of Harlem
One
Discotheque
Elevation
(yesterday they showed I Will Follow from Red Rocks, 11 o'clocl tick tock from Red Rocks, the alternate version of pride... ya know the rehearsal one with them in the castle, i still haven't found what i'm looking for, and with or without you)

[This message has been edited by SkeeK (edited 10-02-2001).]

Thanks for the info! I'll be watching!!

------------------
"Were one but we're not the same... some us like the POP LOOK!" - ME!

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Do you know if the first part of Spotlight (the one with Red Rocks)will be replayed? I wasn't able to record it, but luckily, I did get the second part.

I don't care what anyone else thinks. Discotheque is my favorite U2 video.
Cheese is good.

------------------
Goonies never say die!

Back
Top Bottom