Wanna go back to the zoo ??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

yimou

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
This have been one shitty day for alot of U2 fans, and a great day for others.. Nomatter what then U2 is hitting the road again soon, and we will be able to go see them maybe, or have a listen to some bootlegs of the shows.. A DVD from the tour should arrive at some point and we can all go back to argueing about the future album :wink: and what kind of underwear Adam is wearing or whatever the topics might be...
I am pretty sure that i will start a thread about hopes for an album like Achtung baby, and crap like that.

I am a zoo fanatic, and i hope this upcoming tour is gonna be as exciting as the zoo tour.. Though i doubt it.

Anyway,, The reason for this thread is to go back in time and remember the marvelous zoo era. A similar thread was just here a few days ago, but i wanna take it one step further..

The zoo was the greatest tour ever, and i wanna pass on more proof of this.. The Washington DC 1992-08-16 proshot video of that concert. . Its amazing,,, But the problem is that the two files are so big, and it took forever to upload them.. If i i write the links to the show for everybody, then the chance is that nobody will be able to download the the complete concert because of the limited bandwirth for each download.
So i suggest this,,, One big chain letter with the files.. I will send the links to the first two persons who write their email in this thread. But you need to pass the links on if they still work when you are done, or re-upload the files and give them to the next in line.. And please remember that the two files are almost 600mb a piece. So its gonna take alot of time to upload it,,, Took me 2 hours.
This is the only way for everybody who wants the concerts to get a fair chance at it.. So please dont request it if you wont pass it on,,

Long live the zoo

yimou said:
This have been one shitty day for alot of U2 fans, and a great day for others.. Nomatter what then U2 is hitting the road again soon, and we will be able to go see them maybe, or have a listen to some bootlegs of the shows.. A DVD from the tour should arrive at some point and we can all go back to argueing about the future album :wink: and what kind of underwear Adam is wearing or whatever the topics might be...
I am pretty sure that i will start a thread about hopes for an album like Achtung baby, and crap like that.

I am a zoo fanatic, and i hope this upcoming tour is gonna be as exciting as the zoo tour.. Though i doubt it.

Anyway,, The reason for this thread is to go back in time and remember the marvelous zoo era. A similar thread was just here a few days ago, but i wanna take it one step further..

The zoo was the greatest tour ever, and i wanna pass on more proof of this.. The Washington DC 1992-08-16 proshot video of that concert. . Its amazing,,, But the problem is that the two files are so big, and it took forever to upload them.. If i i write the links to the show for everybody, then the chance is that nobody will be able to download the the complete concert because of the limited bandwirth for each download.
So i suggest this,,, One big chain letter with the files.. I will send the links to the first two persons who write their email in this thread. But you need to pass the links on if they still work when you are done, or re-upload the files and give them to the next in line.. And please remember that the two files are almost 600mb a piece. So its gonna take alot of time to upload it,,, Took me 2 hours.
This is the only way for everybody who wants the concerts to get a fair chance at it.. So please dont request it if you wont pass it on,,

Long live the zoo

cardosino2005@yahoo.com

cardosino said:

I guess if you're that bandwidth limited you shouldn't be signing up, eh ?

:wink:

No, my cable modem can handle it quite fine, but there is really no reason why you had to quote the entire original post, considering you were the first to respond and you only posted an email address.

Cardosino and Miss Becky... Links have been send

OK, they worked for me, next 2 please !

(I'll check in again in a half hour)

Download time was about 20 minutes for both parts

Lancemc said:

No, my cable modem can handle it quite fine, but there is really no reason why you had to quote the entire original post, considering you were the first to respond and you only posted an email address.

Jesus all you do is complain man!:wink:

yimou said:

Long live the zoo

worked great, thanks !

yimou said:

Long live the zoo

Yep!!!

yimou said:

Long live the zoo

I just like to quote............

Dragonfave said:

Thanks. BTW, i'll download the clip tomorrow morning. I just want to know how's the screen quality?? Is it good, fair, laggy, stuttery...........?

The quality is quite good. Its a proshot video, but there are a few blips here and there in the picture sometimes. But its 100% WORTH getting.. If you loved the old Sidney video, then you will love this one too...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom