Wanna go back to the zoo ??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i got the links from miss becky, but damn, they're both blocked now...
thanks for sharing though

Thanks a lot Miss Becky!! I unfortunatly dont have the second part of the show... :sad:

AAAAAARRGGGHHH!! HORROR! I had downloaded about 70% of the first part of the show when I got an error message! Grrrrrrrr...It says the file has been reset or something like that. :mad: :sad:

chucky28 said:
AAAAAARRGGGHHH!! HORROR! I had downloaded about 70% of the first part of the show when I got an error message! Grrrrrrrr...It says the file has been reset or something like that. :mad: :sad:

Yep I got the same message Chucky, after I'd downloaded 45% of it or so - boohoo!!!

Another link pleeaasee or a welcome e-mail: andysleepy@hotmail.com

Can someone with a link help a guy out here? I've tried a few times to get a hold of a Zoo TV show, to no avail.

Pretty please? :sad:

Either the lurkers on this board are grabbing the file first and killing the link, or YSI just doesn't like Zoo TV. I'll try one more time tonight.

miss becky said:
Either the lurkers on this board are grabbing the file first and killing the link, or YSI just doesn't like Zoo TV. I'll try one more time tonight.

Some of you new people who received the links while they still worked, should reupload the links and pass them on. Thats the whole idea with this thread. Helping eachother, so that not only one person like Miss Becky is doing all the work..

Miss Becky was the second person who got the links from me over a month ago, and she is still doing all this work. As long as she dont mind, then its fine ofcourse.. But still its complete bullshit that so many are just grabbing the files and then forget about the people next in line for the files... Or maybe they just dont care,,, Anyway,, Its bullshit

I agree with you completly, Yimou...And I dont understand why other people dont want to help us. I hope you imagine my frustration when the link went down after I downloaded about 70% of the whole shit?

yimou said:

Some of you new people who received the links while they still worked, should reupload the links and pass them on. Thats the whole idea with this thread. Helping eachother, so that not only one person like Miss Becky is doing all the work..

Miss Becky was the second person who got the links from me over a month ago, and she is still doing all this work. As long as she dont mind, then its fine ofcourse.. But still its complete bullshit that so many are just grabbing the files and then forget about the people next in line for the files... Or maybe they just dont care,,, Anyway,, Its bullshit

:yes: quite right yimou...and I'm speaking as a hypocrite here :mac:
I have part 2 already but I have no idea how to pass it on via the .com thing. If you or someone else gave me instructions (a dummy's guide) for passing the file(s) on I'd happily do just that.

yimou said:

Thanks, yimou. :hug:

I don't really mind uploading the links, since I'm on the computer most of the time anyway. But this is the last time I'll do it. I'm only uploading part 1, since it takes so long to do it, I'll only get one done this evening.

Anyone else who has part 2, please upload and post the link. Just go to y o u s e n d i t . com (without the spaces) and browse your computer for the file you want. Then click on Send It and the file will upload. When it's done, you will get the link and you can just copy and paste that into a post on this thread.

Thanks everyone. :)

I'm working on the second part of the file at the moment but it may be some time...I've already been waiting over an hour for the file to upload.
Think I might hit the sack for a while and check it in a couple hours :yawn::yawn::yawn:

Back
Top Bottom