Wanna go back to the zoo ??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think this chain is DEAD....

Nobody who got the files while the chain was still alive and well is passing it on, and i dont have the time for such huge uploads right now..

U can try the PopMart video chain instead, over at the music request section.

Last edited:
yimou said:

Nobody who got the files while the chain was still alive and well is passing it on, and i dont have the time for such huge uploads right now..

U can try the PopMart video chain instead, over at the music request section.

yimou, I spent two hours last night trying to re-upload the files, and it just wasn't happening. I can try again tonight, if people are still interested. But please let me know before I invest such a huge chunk of time in it.

miss becky said:

yimou, I spent two hours last night trying to re-upload the files, and it just wasn't happening. I can try again tonight, if people are still interested. But please let me know before I invest such a huge chunk of time in it.

Miss Becky :wink: The zoo angel LOL..

Everybody say ,,, THANKS Becky :wink:

All right...I'll give it another try. :)

And yimou...I owe you big, for all the lovely Zoo stuff you sent my way. This is the least I can do. :yes:

miss becky said:
All right...I'll give it another try. :)

And yimou...I owe you big, for all the lovely Zoo stuff you sent my way. This is the least I can do. :yes:

Anytime Miss Becky.. Just let me know and i will send some zoo your way :up:

yimou said:

Anytime Miss Becky.. Just let me know and i will send some zoo your way :up:

Thanks! :)

BTW...I'm at two hours now, and part one is still not uploaded. And this is with a cable modem. Sheesh!

yimou said:

And I think it's pretty bad that they're not doing it!
Thank you yinou and Miss Becky. You're so cool!

*big fanfare of trumpets*

Links have been sent everyone! Happy watching, and please keep this chain alive. :)

Chizip said:
whats going on here?

yimou posted YSI links to a Zoo TV concert he had, and asked that people pass them on. The chain sort of died, until just now. :)

You're welcome, everyone. Zoo TV was meant to be shared by all. It was, after all, U2's finest moment. :)

Ok, I just went to download and it says:

Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available.
Your transfer cannot be completed. Most likely the file has exceeded its allotted bandwidth or has been removed by the original sender or a recipient.

What happened? :sad:

dwanderer
fluffy123

The links have been send,, please share

And Trish0860,, New links have been send to you

Back
Top Bottom