Walk On video (Brazilian version)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks, nice to be able to see it in something besides a slideshow... any chance in getting it in a better format than icky realvideo? A divX clip wouldn't be much larger and would be infinitely better looking... the main problem with realvideo apart from the blocky video quality is that it's not convertable to any other format, generally. There's a nice program called Tinra that'll convert real clips to AVI but unfortunately it doesn't work on VBR realvideo clips (such as this walk on clip). This video will likely never be shown in most of the world so getting a high quality clip up would be a great thing for everyone else...

Thank you Leticia for the information on the Walk On video...I downloaded it and watched it and it's beautiful. I hope you take this in the right way...but if U2 doesn't make it to your beautiful city on this tour, I hope that this video, as a gift, will help in a way the pain and hurt I know many in your country are feeling of the possibilities of U2 not coming to Brazil. We all know that it is not because of the beautiful fans of Brazil, or even your country itself, because in the video itself, we see U2 truly enjoying it's people and it's beauty. Walk On and thanks again for letting us share the gift.

Chris

Leticia dear,

Thank you so much for your effort, the high resolution version, in 300 kbps, it's great, really great!
I love this video and I think the whole world should see it. And you did it.
For those who still haven't got it, you can go to the direct link below and then choose number 6 in the interactive map, on the top of the page.
http://www.u2town.net/english/index.shtml

------------------
Please sign our petition to bring U2 to Latin America, we deserve to be into the heart:
http://www.petitiononline.com/elevate/petition.html

[This message has been edited by follower (edited 09-09-2001).]

Hey thanks Leticia!!!

Though I haven't had a chance to watch it again (left my video tape at home last month...
frown.gif
), I'll do it as soon as I can!!!

Hi Teresa and Chris! How are you guys?
smile.gif

Nothing to do around here... have a nice week all of you!!!

Rosa

Rosa, dear, I miss you, I really do. I hope you?re okay there in Dublin.
smile.gif

Guys, come on, believe me, it?s worth to download the 10,5 Mb version.

I would love to know your thoughts about this video of Walk On, maybe I?m too biased but I do think it?s beautiful and matches perfectly with the song.

------------------
Please sign our petition to bring U2 to Latin America, we deserve to be into the heart:
http://www.petitiononline.com/elevate/petition.html

This video is really cool! It's great to be able to see it in decent quality for once. I hope this video gets shown more places in the world.

I will have to download this when I get home!

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

Back
Top Bottom