Walk On video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheWho4Life

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Can somebody help me get it? I've never seen it and I wanna get it before my frined comes up to see me so I can show it to her and we can cry together lol. So, is there a place I can download it or somethin?
Thanx:wink:

is you have a look round some bargin bins somwere they might still have the single. (it was a dvd single as well.)
or try lookin were they keep the u2 singles. smtimes they still have the old ones. i shop i went to still had pop ones!

Cause it's our song from when she had to move away. I can hardly even listen to it cause I start to cry. But I've never seen the video so I really want to!

wolfeden said:
there are two videos... american and european...

Really? What is the difference between the two? I've seen 2 versions: the original one with the band, and the news footage one after 9/11.

yes, exist 2 versions

one with the band walking... etc. and another in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)

HelloAngel said:

Really? What is the difference between the two? I've seen 2 versions: the original one with the band, and the news footage one after 9/11.

as jack in the box said...

there was one shot in Brazil, some focused on homeless street children, some was of the band playing football (soccer to the americans) on the beach. totally different video...I think I have it on a DVD around here somewhere.

martha said:
The 9/11 one was something MTV cobbled together. The band didn't do it.

Yes, but there are still two "official" videos: the Rio version, and the "band" version, which features the band performing, and then morphing into other people. Who4Life, which version is it that you want to see? (Sorry, am I missing something?)

Oh dear.. Yes now, I remember the beach scene one in Rio (another piece of evidence of how bad my memory is) :)

I've always hoped to see the US version, so far I've only seen stills and it looks nice.

Does anyone have it or know where I can find it?

U2girl said:
I've always hoped to see the US version, so far I've only seen stills and it looks nice.

Does anyone have it or know where I can find it?

Check the file-shring services. I remember I got it off of Kazaa Lite a long time ago.

How can I save it to my computer? IS there a way? Well there has to be a way cause when i right click it says save as quicktime movie (somethin like that) but it wont let me choose it :(

Is that the same one as the other one??? Cause I figured out how to save it. But if that one's not the same, I'll gladly save that one too:)

Back
Top Bottom