Walk On - The Spiritual Journey of U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Thermopylae

The Fly
For anyone wanting a deeper insight into the lyrics and music of U2 - I STRONGLY recommend this book! It is fantastic. For those that doubt Bono is still a Christian - you will have a hard time arguing that after reading this.

It even gave me a deeper understanding and appreciation for Zooropa and Pop - two albums I had thought strayed a bit from the spiritual journey - but alas, I was wrong
smile.gif

Originally posted by Thermopylae:
For anyone wanting a deeper insight into the lyrics and music of U2 - I STRONGLY recommend this book! It is fantastic. For those that doubt Bono is still a Christian - you will have a hard time arguing that after reading this.

It even gave me a deeper understanding and appreciation for Zooropa and Pop - two albums I had thought strayed a bit from the spiritual journey - but alas, I was wrong
smile.gif

Where can this book be obtained? Or is the author likely to post some tantalising extracts on his website in the meantime? (He is the Irish radio broadcaster, is he not?)

I still have to order mine. Looking forward to it though. Always interested in the difference between religion (community rules) and spirituality (real life spirits) and what the boys may think about it.

------------------
If your glass house should crack....POE

update: just picked up my own copy of this book from my apt. office, and read about 10 pages of it...looks like a good 'un!
smile.gif

---

thanks, Thermopylae, I ordered this from Amazon, but deliveries being what they are, I left for my holiday vacation before I got it. Really looking forward to reading it upon my return.

For those that doubt Bono is still a Christian - you will have a hard time arguing that after reading this.

Very good to hear this!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Discoteque (edited 12-31-2001).]

Yep, tis a very interesting read. I just bumped up a thread that you might be interested in regarding this book.
smile.gif

-sula

Back
Top Bottom