Waiting on Zoo2Live?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

efisher99

The Fly
Forgive me if there's a thread on this already that I'm missing, but is anybody else still waiting on their Sydney CD set after re-upping their U2.com membership? Thanks.....

-Eric

Same thing here...

Still waiting and waiting...

Resubcribed on 7 december 2006, site says the cd's were shipped on 8 december 2006 but now it's 21 january and i still havent gotten my cd's.....

Last edited:
Seems like a lot of problems are with Dutch people....

I sent another email to fanfire to ask what is going on, because i want my cd's ofcourse.

here's another Dutch fan that still hasn't got his CD's :(

I've mailed those goofballs at fanfire twice now and received a reply after three weeks waiting...hopefully it'll arrive soon now.

Typical, that it's a lot of dutch people having problems. Did we do something...except for beating the irish 4-0 in friendly soccer-game six months ago?

Guys i just wanted to let you know that i recieved my cd's today!

Must have gone something wrong either at customs or with the shipment itself i guess.

ah that's good news, hopefully mine will arrive soon as well now...

thanks for letting us know,

veel plezier met je cd's!

Rob

I recieved my cd but they never sent me a 25% coupon .
If we renew our subscription , do we get the 25% off coupon ?

Well I emailed U2.com about not receiving my coupon , expecting not to hear from them because all I have heard about them on this website ,
but they emailed me a coupon the next day . :yes:

It took mine just over a month to get here, I was worried and thought something had gone wrong for a while, but I eventually got it, so hopefully yours come soon!

The shipping was really slow because they use the cheapest shipping possible. It took about 3 1/2 weeks for me to receive mine. Typical shipping, Fanfire told me, was 3-5 weeks. I emailed them because I got concerned after a few weeks, because my CDs last year took only about 10 days to arrive.

It was worth the wait though :drool:
And yes, you get a new coupon if you renew.

BonoIsMyMuse said:
The shipping was really slow because they use the cheapest shipping possible. It took about 3 1/2 weeks for me to receive mine. Typical shipping, Fanfire told me, was 3-5 weeks. I emailed them because I got concerned after a few weeks, because my CDs last year took only about 10 days to arrive.

They probably gave my copy a few bucks and told it to take a cab, then :)

Back
Top Bottom