Wait Almost Over

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lew07

The Fly
This is from U2log.com:

At the conclusion of the University of Pennsylvania?s commencement this morning, Bono chatted with U2log?s Ruth Barohn and had a message he wanted shared with the U2 fan community. Referring to the band and its fans, a very upbeat Bono said, ?We?ll see you soon. The new album is nearly there!?

wow, so upbeat! when do you think we'll 'see' them?

For some reason, having this sort of confirmation makes the waiting even harder. I want to hear a song NOW.

I'd guess we are about 3 months away from hearing something on the radio.

The Fly and Beautiful Day both hit radio in August and the albums followed in the same time frame that the new album is supposed to be out.

So, hopefully the wait for the first song is pretty short, especially considering how long we've already waited.

Bono was on the ESPN Morning Show "Cold Pizza" this morning. He was interviewed by Jay Hoover and he said the album was a "Rock Album", and that it was "like their first album. More so than the last one". I'm not sure what that means, but it does make the imagination race.

my two cents

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Bono was on the ESPN Morning Show "Cold Pizza" this morning. He was interviewed by Jay Hoover and he said the album was a "Rock Album", and that it was "like their first album. More so than the last one". I'm not sure what that means, but it does make the imagination race.

:hmm: Even more basic sounding than ATYCLB, more Edge and faster paced songs.
Like Electrical storm, only sped up.

Yeah - If you guys find more quotes and info from the Cold Pizza interview, please send it my way so I can post in News... Thanks so much!!!! :heart:

Back
Top Bottom