Vote for U2 on Greatest band poll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It doesn't really matter..we all know who the greatest band in the history of all time ever in the world is.
:D
And even if the Cowboy-Weird Al people win, you know it's cuz some bored people voted for it as a joke.
I didn't even know weird al had a band.

elevatedsoul2 said:
It doesn't really matter..we all know who the greatest band in the history of all time ever in the world is.
:D
And even if the Cowboy-Weird Al people win, you know it's cuz some bored people voted for it as a joke.
I didn't even know weird al had a band.

:wink: Weird Al is cool!

But we all know who the greatest band ever, is, of course!

:bono: :larry: :adam: :edge:

Ever since I have been into music I have tried to become a Beatles fan. I have bought their albums and tried to have an open mind and remember how long ago they were writing these songs. But I always come to the same conclusion.

the Beatles suck.

I think they are terrible. I do not like any of their songs when they perform them. Every cover of every Beatles song I have heard I like better than the Beatles version. I like the Beach Boys better than the Beatles.

Mulholland Drive said:

The Beatles. Duh.

BEEP! Sorry, wrong answer, but be sure to play again soon :happy:

Don't get me wrong...The Beatles are great, but for me, nobody, and I mean NOBODY beats U2!

wertsie said:

BEEP! Sorry, wrong answer, but be sure to play again soon :happy:

Don't get me wrong...The Beatles are great, but for me, nobody, and I mean NOBODY beats U2!

Perhaps in your mind, but when looking at this poll, who do you think will win? Who is the most influential rock band of all time? It's not U2.

Mulholland Drive said:

Perhaps in your mind, but when looking at this poll, who do you think will win? Who is the most influential rock band of all time? It's not U2.

I wasn't saying who would win, I was saying who SHOULD! :happy:

*sigh* Of course The Beatles are going to win. It's a given.

wertsie said:

I wasn't saying who would win, I was saying who SHOULD! :happy:

*sigh* Of course The Beatles are going to win. It's a given.

Hehe. Well, I think The Beatles should win. They are the greatest band ever, IMO. Although U2 is my FAVORITE band. Strange, eh?

Back
Top Bottom