Vote for U2 - Best Q Cover Ever!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madonna's child

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
http://www.q4music.com/nav?page=q4music

That link takes you to the main page, from there you can see the link for Best Q Cover Ever. U2 are listed as a nominee, so give them a vote! The Blur cover is really really cool too, but shh!

Here's the U2 one:
_Q_126.jpg

madonna's child said:
http://www.q4music.com/nav?page=q4music

That link takes you to the main page, from there you can see the link for Best Q Cover Ever. U2 are listed as a nominee, so give them a vote! The Blur cover is really really cool too, but shh!

Here's the U2 one:
_Q_126.jpg

what's funny is that bono hasn't made that face since 1997.

Uhhh I think it will be hard to beat robby on there with something like 37 thousand votes.

um and another thing who is manic street preachers, and why do they have more votes then U2? :reject:

Manic Street Preachers! Yahooo!

Um, they're a guilty pleasure of mine. They're a HUGE band in the UK, and nowhere else. They do mostly new wave/pop-rock style tunes (sometimes they sound like the Clash, sometimes they sound like U2, otherwise it's angst-rock with strings, excellent stuff). They're also a bunch of rather silly lyric writers, focusing very overtly on politics and Marxism, and in their albums you can always enjoy very nice intellectual quotes in their booklet sleeves from Camus and whoever they're into at the moment. So, yes, they are arseholes, and yes, they are pretentious wankers, but hell, what great music. Not that I know much, I just have their greatest hits, but what the hey. Highly recommend - Motorcycle Emptiness, If You Tolerate This Your Children Will Be Next, Faster, Masses Against the Classes, the big single A Design For Life, Everything Must Go... You will either love them or hate them.

That said...

the Manics getting more votes than U2 is a bit of a crime. *Rectifies situation*

Last edited:
I actually have a copy of that mag w/ Larry shirtless :shifty:

I'd post the pic here but my website.. :mad:

ANyway, I :heart: the manic street preachers too!! Someone I know from England got me their cds :cute: :sexywink:

But I voted for U2 :love:

p.s. I don't think i've seen that pic of Bono & Edge that Emily posted! :drool:

:mac:

BTW, thanks to erised for the scan.

Attachments

• lar_bare2.jpg
    lar_bare2.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom