Vote for U2 at RS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey KevM. Good to see you. It does bring back memories. It was/is great to have you around in these situations. :)

Just voted. How can Michael Jackson be winning? I don't mind losing to Springsteen, but not MJ. Please, everyone go vote!!

Michael Jackson?!? Didn't his last album flop miserably? How is HE artist of the year?

And when was the last album/tour from Backstreet boys? How do they get to be artist of the year?

U2girl,
this vote is for Artist of the YearS (that's YearS with and S at the end) so yes Michael's album flopped BIG, but people are voting for the whole career of the artist.

GO VOTE FOR U2 EVERYONE!!

I tried to vote twice. :reject:

It said I could vote again tomorrow.

And I'm a-gonna.:sexywink:

For those of you who are voting junkies, if you delete your cookies, close IE, and reopen you can vote again, keep on repeating and you'll get in tons of votes if you have the time, sometimes you don't even have to close IE, just delete the cookies and refresh.

Personally, I don't need a poll to tell me they're the greatest, but it would be nice to see the #'s reflect what we already know.

U2 is in 3rd place in this dumb poll. Michael Jackson is out of sight, and Bruce is too. Bruce, I can see why he has a big fan base. But Michael Jackson? He sucks at everything anymore. Why would anyone vote for that pile of plastic?

I'm not sure how long it lasts KevM, but your help would be appreciated. I think that this poll may be a very big deal. I mean they are asking for people favorite artist of the last 27 years, so it could even mean a cover story. Anyway, if you have some time it would be cool. thanks

Erm, with more than a 100,000 votes cast for U2 they are still #3 with ONLY 2% OF THE VOTES. Yep, Bruce is leading with 51% (more than 2.1 million votes). So if we want U2 to win, we either have to vote massively NOW or we need some automatic voting program.

C ya!

Marty

I just voted (Feb. 5, 2003) and U2 have a mere 3% of the vote. I fully expected the Springsteen fan-base to turn up in droves and vote heavily for Bruce - so it doesn't shock me he's in the lead. But does this man deserve 51% of the vote???? Also, how on earth is Michael Jackson - a person pretty much mocked across the entire country - in second with a whopping 43% of the vote?

Clearly some fishy business is going on here. Even Eminem - a person who's recently released two top-selling albums iand a $116 million grossing movie - has "0%" of the vote!! I think a Springsteen and MJ fan has decided to be the equivalent of KevM. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom