VOTE BABY! - my band is prepared for its debute album!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr_LeMon

Refugee
There is an Hungarian record company, who was really kind, and put our music to his website. We're up for voting, which means if we won, till june I think our album will be relased! As many of you gals and girls know, I play in a U2 tribute band in ZOOngary, and we haw made a lot of own songs, just like EXIT! Youe are also able to listen our music, and you can vote for them at the bottom of the page! I'm not asking you peolpe for voting, its just a choice to to that! You can also download the tracks, and vote for them if ya like it. Thanks everybody!
http://www.1gonline.com/netrecords/station.php

GOD BLESS!

------------------
"I'm the BIGGEST U2 fan in the WORLD!" - LeMon
"I know..." - Bono

http://limelight.pcdome.hu

i cant help but wonder if someone with a more prominant handle had posted this same thread, if they wouldnt have recieved more attention for it.

good luck!

Originally posted by Zoomerang96:
i cant help but wonder if someone with a more prominant handle had posted this same thread, if they wouldnt have recieved more attention for it.

good luck!

sad isn't it. this young chap probably has some pretty good stuff up as well. i'm gonna go give it a listen
smile.gif

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
How? I can't read it, matey!
Someone want to translate?
Good luck with it mr lemon and I like your website!
smile.gif

Manda-
The one I once read was in English.
I do not know where that is now.

However I remember a slew of photos being at U2Tours.com, hope that helps.

Diamond

Hi.I only got to read part of your "limelight story" but have enjoyed it immensensely. It is written with such a spirit of fun and survival, so many obstacles to negotiate. Your misplaced key incident reminded me so much of what happened the night I set out to see the Popmart concert. My friend forgot the tickets and we were almost late for the concert.Our predicament was much more easily resolved than yours.
Is that your drummer in the black singlet in the band photo? He looks quite a lot like our new drummer.I haven't got time today to hear your music, and work out where to vote on the site. When I can and do, I will.
Good luck to your band.I hope you win the recording time.
Station2Station( david bowie vibe there too
smile.gif
a good thing)

Originally posted by Diamond The U2 Patriot:
Mr Lemon is a great fan.

He had quite an adventure w Bono at the Berlin Show last yr..

DB9

Yes, two Bono`s on stage in Berlin. Almost to much.

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
How? I can't read it, matey!
Someone want to translate?
Good luck with it mr lemon and I like your website!
smile.gif

Same here! I went there, but I couldn't figure out how to do anything.

------------------
"I'm nearly great, but there's something missing..."

Thank you, LeMon!!!!! *kotc*

------------------
"I'm nearly great, but there's something missing..."

Back
Top Bottom