vocals on 'stuck...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rattleandhumgir

The Fly
at the end of stuck in a moment where edge is singing falsetto who is the other singer singing the same as edge, but in a lower vocal range...I know bono come in in the last section but who is the third singer,,, it's buggin me lol not knowing who it is...my guess is either lanios or eno....does anyone kno?:hyper:

I really don't know, sorry, I've listened to that part 5 times now, and I can't give you a definitive answer...but if I had to make an educated guess I'd agree with you that it is lanois or eno...probably lanois :)

or it could also be a computerized voice of course...Eno likes toying with stuff like that, and I wouldn't be surprised if he overdubbed some sort of constructed voice in there

I really don't know, sorry, I've listened to that part 5 times now, and I can't give you a definitive answer...but if I had to make an educated guess I'd agree with you that it is lanois or eno...probably lanois :)

or it could also be a computerized voice of course...Eno likes toying with stuff like that, and I wouldn't be surprised if he overdubbed some sort of constructed voice in there

I've always been of the opinion that it's Lanois. I believe he's been on a few songs where there's non-descript background vocals.

Am quite prepared to be shot down on this one (not having the song handy to listen to), but could it be Bono or Edge overdubbed?

It sounds to me like two voices singing the same part, either a dub or two guys. Listening to it, Lanois and/or Eno sound right. I'd guess they're both in there somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom