Virgins: Only One Week Left!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoocoustic

War Child
And I will not cave in! I will not listen until that day when I drive home from the store with the disc in my hand and pop it into my stereo for a complete, uninterupted listen at maximum volume with the CD booklet in my hands!!!

I've still got over half the album to hear, lol, Miracle drug came on the radio today and I couldn't change it, I was actually gonna wait for the album for that one too!

innocent_eyes said:
I've still got over half the album to hear, lol, Miracle drug came on the radio today and I couldn't change it, I was actually gonna wait for the album for that one too!

Same, except I've heard City of Blinding Lights and part of Original of the Species too. Just think, this time next week- we will be virgins or quasi-virgins no more. Self-control....

I'm with you man, the longer you wait the better it gets...

there's nothing like this feeling when you get the new CD, you rip the damn plastic wrap and pop it into the stereo and that happens only once every 4 years now...so let's enjoy it!

Sorry guys. I caved in yesterday when they were on Radio 1. Have now heard Vertigo, MD, ABOY and SYCMIOYO.

However, ive only heard the last 3 once, and I can only really remember SYCMIOYO....OMG, the falsetto chorus....:drool: :drool:

oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god ...

Impatient and stressed!!!

stress_1.jpg

Last edited:
Arggh this waiting for the entire album is so hard. It seems like everyone else on Interference except for the people in this thread have heard it already. I'm only going to cave and hear the entire thing if I, by some miracle, win the Krock contest. I mean, it's only 4 days left, what's another four days when it's been four years, right?

since it's streaming on U2.com, i wouldn't blame any of you for caving. actually, i wouldn't even considering as caving, considering U2.com is the official website of the band, meaning the album is officially released.

Back
Top Bottom