Videos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
no, go to youtube or get emule and download them

unless you buy best of 1980-90 or 90-2000, those have some videos on them

yeah, there's those two DVDs you could buy, but they don't have all of them.
i uploaded all the videos that I had into a save file, so you can feel free to take whatever you like: www.save file.com/projects/350790
this link is also at the Music On The Internet forum, so if you check that out you'll probably find other stuff too ;]

im not familiar with limewire, but it's kinda sorta like kazaa except it has tons more stuff to download on it. i've found everything on there i've ever wanted, including movies i couldnt even find on amazon.

is it giving your computer any problems?
i had kazaa a few years ago, and it kept causing my computer's harddrive to not turn on, and then wipe itself.
very frustrating, so i stopped =/

tuwie said:
is it giving your computer any problems?
i had kazaa a few years ago, and it kept causing my computer's harddrive to not turn on, and then wipe itself.
very frustrating, so i stopped =/

nope, emule doesnt have any of that adware or spyware bullshit and it doesnt slow down your comp

I have uploaded all U2 vids in ipod friendly material here... I think I'll start one of all vids in wmp friendly material soon... only vids I can't do are If God will send his angels and Last night oin earth... tey're mpegs of 90 MB!
http://www.sav efile.com/projects.php?pid=297057

ALass4Larry said:
OK...I put the best of 1980-1990 CD in my DVD player but got no videos. Am I doing something wrong??
There are no music videos on the CD. If you want U2 80s videos, you're going to need to buy the Best of 1980-1990 video (as in, VHS, it's not available on DVD). However, there is a Best of 1990-2000 DVD available.

I hate emule though...it's sooo slow....Limewire might not have as much, but it's faster if you ask me....

As for the videos...if you don't mind watching them on the computer, Youtube IS a really good idea...and then of course there is that already mentioned

Back
Top Bottom