Video shoot in Montreal? Anyone heard anything about it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
U2tour.de has this bit of news:

Wie die kanadische Presse in einer Mitteilung bekanntgibt war für diesen Sonntag ein Videodreh in Montréal im Studio Mel's geplant. Auf Wunsch von U2 wurde dieser jedoch am Donnerstag abgesagt. Die Organisatoren haben der Presse nicht mitgeteilt, aus welchem Grund der Termin abgesagt wurde und um welchen Videodreh es sich gehandelt haben soll. U2 spielen im Rahmen des 3. Legs der Vertigo Tour in Montréal (26.11, 28.11) zwei Konzerte.

It says "As the canadian press says in a press release, a video shoot was planned in Montreal in Studio Mel's this Sunday. Per U2's request, though, it was delayed to Thursday. Organisers didn't tell the press why the scheduled date was cancelled and which video shoot this is about. U2 is playing 2 shows on 3rd leg of Vertigo tour in Montreal."

:confused: What video?

OOTS is on MTV/VH1 already, unless...they're not making another version for Europe and ROW are they? :|

Maybe something to do with the "a day in the life of Edge" thingie they were doing? (Bono taping Edge with the camera, them performing In a little while...)

Last edited:
I don't understand a word of that....but I am headed for Montreal NOW baby!:rockon:

oh..he he he...I see the english translation now:reject: I was too excited about the show tonight to notice:hyper::combust:

Back
Top Bottom